How Much Should You Spend to Trade Forex?

ali200

Forex is really effective for you if you have proper knowledge about Forex. I am a student. As a student I think FX is the best opportunity to any trader. I can contribute my family income as well as study expenses through FX trading. I need not to spend more time on FX trading because I prefer scalping more. As a scalper I get the maximum facilities from Trade12. They take no extra transaction costs from their traders.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 5/29/2017 at 9:13 AM, ForexMartTrader said:

You can fund your forex trading account according to the amount of resources that are available to you. Gone were days when you have to invest a fortune to be able to trade forex. 

To do this forex trading is the most important trader always do in a good stage in learning. Because forex is a very high risk business. And I with FXB Trading will always do in good stages in utilizing demo account services to try to learn good forex is to run in the profits

Yes I completely agree with you on that. And this is one of the most promising reasons why forex market is so popular at the moment. Forex is very unique business where you can start your account with only 50-100$ which no other business has. When I started my career I invested only 500$ in AAFX fixed account. In that account they gave me 30% deposit bonus and also 1:2000 leverage.

Forex is one of the few places where you can invest with just 100 dollars and have the opportunity to make money. and Moreover you can get all kinds of free information about how to trade on the Internet. Actually, if you can learn about Forex anywhere.

Edited by alwiandesta