Life changed.

ali200

• 1 month later...

It's good idea. Forex trading can change our life. Forex trading does not just change our finances for the better (for those who can trade well), but also psychological and way of thinking will change. I also feel it and now i'm trying to make my trading be more better, keep using good money management with discipline

Edited by uncle gober

Very good idea, because forex is a second job, so the result would be more fun if we give to those who need, additionally the trading capital that we spend not big, and we get additional deposit bonuses from broker, so we can more freely trading and earn profit of forex, so not hurt to be distributed to those who need.

Edited by masepek

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Hello, thank you very much for your contribution. Bonus is really very helpful program for poor trader! But, don’t be quick here! If you have proper trading knowledge then definitely you will be able to overcome your small capital problem! Personally, I am very thankful to TradingBanks broker because of their 100% deposit bonus!

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Most forex traders have the dream of changing the lives of others when they make it in forex. This is a worthy ambition and can  be realised when you succeed in forex trading. This makes it all the more important for a trader to work hard to achieve success.