FreshForex - www.FreshForex.com

FreshForex team

On 12/20/2016 at 9:55 AM, Volkov Yuriy said:

FRESHFOREX INCREASES DEPOSIT BONUS UP TO 117%!

1c5a1be6583cbc4f0cbdfcdeb7a443d3.png

Dear traders,

From December 19 to December 29 receive 117% bonus on each deposit instead of regular 101% as a New Year gift!

To get this bonus you need to top up your account by $100 or more within [url=https://freshforex.com/traders/promo/tradable-forex-bonus.html]Tradable bonus 101%[/url] promo campaign and send request to your personal manager.

Moreover, from December 19 to December 21 we cancel deposit commission on Visa and MasterCard!

And as if that were not enough: we extend Tradable bonus 101% promo campaign until March 1, 2017.

In December market is more active, so it's just the right time to make money. Top up your account without commission, get 117% bonus and receive even more profit!

This is just mind blowing! But, I want to ask you one thing. I already have 101% Deposit Bonus, so how can I switch to this 117%? If I make deposit again then will I get 101% or 117%? Please clarify it….

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

FreshForex has been operating on Forex since 2004 and now it is one of the leading companies of internet trading market. Our company continues to grow, improve trading conditions, offer new popular trading instruments and take care of each client. All this contributes to the rapid developement and brand awareness in the traders community.

According to news agency Interfax FreshForex was named among the top ten brokers working on the territory of Russia in 2011 and 2016.

FreshForex provides a whole range of services for trading on Forex:

• Forex access, CFD and Binary Options;
  • Daily market analytics on the major currencies and the most popular trading instruments;
  • Fast and secure financial operations;
  • Different account types, including professional ECN accounts;
  • No leverage decrease on ECN accounts over the weekend;
  • Special VIP program for online trading;
  • Flexible and robust currency risk hedging mechanism — Smart Bridge Technology (SBT);
  • Free webinars and trading fundamentals training in simple words.

You will find bellow fast facts and figures that will help you to make a choice in favour of FreshForex:

over 12 years we have been a successful player on market and have helped traders on Forex

2 minutes is the best time of funds withdrawal in our company

$0 — we compensate the commissions at depositing funds by all means

134 trading instruments, including metals, oil, Binary Options and indices cfds

0,01 seconds is the fastest trading execution on ECN accounts on the market

101% is additional drawdown bonus on each top-up

48% per annum we credit on free funds every week

100% of spread we rebate from each lot according to Megarebate 2.0 promo campaign

$20 from lot — that is the best partner program offer on the market

24/5 — working hours of customer service

See all information and updates on website.

Join successful Forex broker — open account with FreshForex!

FRESHFOREX GIVES SIGN-UP BONUS

30 January 2017

FreshForex gives Sign-up BonusDear traders,

Start your Forex journey together with FreshForex. All the new clients get real $1 as a no-deposit bonus!

According to Sign-up Bonus, from January 30th till February 5th, you need only to register on FreshForex website using special link to get $1 on your account!

Bonus funds are available for trading and withdrawal without restrictions.

Future success starts with small things!

FreshForex gives Sign-up Bonus

Good luck in trading!
FreshForex — fresh view on money!

• 3 weeks later...

FRESHFOREX INCREASES TRADABLE BONUS UP TO 123%!

17 February 2017

FreshForex increases Tradable Bonus up to 123%!Dear traders,

Up to February 28, 2017, receive 123% bonus on each deposit instead of regular 101%!

To get this bonus you need to top up your account within Tradable bonus 101% promo campaign and send request via ticket system in your Personal Area.

Moreover, FreshForex canceled all the deposit commissions!

Top up your account without commission, get 123% bonus and receive even more profit!

FreshForex increases Tradable Bonus up to 123%!

Good luck in trading!

Trade the markets LIVE with a former trader for one of the original “Market Wizards”
42feb02a8c80c3fc835a4ffd702fdd4b.png
Dear traders, 

We are glad to invite you to the live free webinar conducted 
on February 28 at 1:00 am EST by Jonathan Cho. LINK

The topic of the webinar is “Trade the markets live”, where Jonathan will cover his actual intraday plans in forex, precious metals and oil, using price action and technical analysis.  

Before you join the event, please make sure you have a FreshForex live account or sign up 
using the link.

How to join the room?
1. Click 

2. Use the password: fresh_forex.

One of our goals is to support traders with up-to-date market analysis and offer them multiple instruments to trade and run a proper analysis. Please take into account that you take full respobsibility for the trading decisions you make on the basis of the provided information. 

Jonathan is a Harvard graduate and full-time trader who previously worked as a currency trader for one of the original interviewed "Market Wizards" in the Jack Schwager series of books.  Join him at his webinar this Tuesday! 

On 2/27/2017 at 0:41 PM, Volkov Yuriy said:

Trade the markets LIVE with a former trader for one of the original “Market Wizards”
42feb02a8c80c3fc835a4ffd702fdd4b.png
Dear traders, 

We are glad to invite you to the live free webinar conducted 
on February 28 at 1:00 am EST by Jonathan Cho. LINK

The topic of the webinar is “Trade the markets live”, where Jonathan will cover his actual intraday plans in forex, precious metals and oil, using price action and technical analysis.  

Before you join the event, please make sure you have a FreshForex live account or sign up 
using the link.

How to join the room?
1. Click 

2. Use the password: fresh_forex.

One of our goals is to support traders with up-to-date market analysis and offer them multiple instruments to trade and run a proper analysis. Please take into account that you take full respobsibility for the trading decisions you make on the basis of the provided information. 

Jonathan is a Harvard graduate and full-time trader who previously worked as a currency trader for one of the original interviewed "Market Wizards" in the Jack Schwager series of books.  Join him at his webinar this Tuesday! 

Unfortunately, I was out since last 1 week; therefore, I missed out on this Webinar! I feel extremely sad as I really love participating on such webinars! So, is there any recording for it or anything such so people who missed out can perhaps look?

• 1 month later...

FRESHFOREX OFFERS NEW METHODS OF DEPOSIT

30 March 2017

3db22d869903bd39f192f40187a9ab69.pngDear clients,

FreshForex adds new countries! Now for clients from Brazil and Chile the following deposit methods are available: Itau, Bradesco and WebPay

Bradesco and Itau

These are some of the biggest Brazil banks: Bradesco was founded in 1943 and Itau – in 1945. Please note, that this deposit method is available to clients from Brazil only.

WebPay

WebPay is available to the clients from Chile.

Check out the detailed instruction for all available deposit methods on Deposit and Withdrawal page.

faea1d12dcb47f295702da4db1da0a6b.jpg

Good luck in trading!

• 2 weeks later...

Dear traders,

still haven't used popular FreshForex Tradable Bonus 101%? Specially for you the Bonus is available till June 5th 2017!

What is the purpose of the bonus?

It is intended to increase trading volume and to maintain your funds in case of drawdown.

How many times can I use this bonus?

Bonus 101% is available each time you top up your account and can be used an unlimited number of times.

Can I withdraw bonus funds?

You can withdraw the profit you gained with the help of bonus funds.

Link your trading account to the promo and enjoy all its advantages yourself!

Screenshot_20.jpg

Screenshot_20.jpg.d8528bccb44a15be29bf22fcb4a5acd7.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Become FreshForex IB 

Dear Trader,

Become FreshForex IB and receive up to 100% revenue share!

Referring clients and earning extra profit is easy:

• promote your IB website with the help of our creatives;
  • get up to 20 usd for each traded lot of your clients! 

Check out FreshForex video tutorials to learn more about FreshForex IB program.

If you have any questions, click on Ask us a question right away. We will be happy to help you! 

срок - до 19.05 

• 3 weeks later...
On 23.04.2017 at 9:23 AM, Grisha said:

I've heard that Freshforex has extended many interesting promos for another month. It is certainly fine. I'm interested in rebate of the future. It is still in effect? I would like to protect myself against loss.

Thank you for your interest,

Use MegaRebate 2.0 with withdrawable live money paid each week.

Screenshot_20.jpg

Screenshot_20.jpg.d8528bccb44a15be29bf22fcb4a5acd7.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

GET $20 FOR AN ARTICLE FOR POPULAR FRESHFOREX ENCYCLOPEDIA

15 June 2017

Get $20 for an Article for Popular FreshForex EncyclopediaDear traders,

Become co-author of Clever FX Forex Encyclopedia and get $20 for each published article!

Till November 30, 2017 write articles on trading strategies for XAU/USD, Brent, WTI, XAG/USD, XPD/USD, XPT/USD, and get well-deserved bonus on your trading account.

Article requirements:

• 90% or more of uniqueness according to Advego Plagiatus;
  • 2 000 symbols without spaces;
  • Literary language and error-free text;
  • Formal text style, third person narration;
  • Supporting graphic material.

Join FreshForex experts and get $20!

REAL AND WITHDRAWABLE REBATE BY FRESHFOREX!

23 June 2017

Real and Withdrawable Rebate by FreshForex!Dear clients,

Megarebate 2.0 is a transparent and easy rebate program offered by FreshForex. We pay up to $20 for each lot you trade by real cash!

You won’t believe what we have to offer!

Only the best trading conditions for our clients:

• 3 bonus schemes: $20 per a lot of loss-making trades, $10 per a lot of profit-making trades or $5 per any lot closed;
  • Number of account participating is not limited;
  • When calculating bonus we consider trades on all the instruments;
  • Weekly bonus crediting depending on bonus scheme;
  • Bonus is 100% tradable and withdrawable.

Apply for the most generous spread rebate by FreshForex right away!

50USD TO TRADE ON NON-FARM PAYROLLS – BE SURE TO GET BEFORE JULY 7!

05 July 2017

50usd to trade on Non-Farm Payrolls – be sure to get before July 7!Dear clients,

Do you know that average retun of a trader on the previous NPF release was 500 usd per one lot? You have all chances to repeat this success!

Moreover, we want to help you to earn on this news release! Before July 7 deposit the amount from 200 usd and receive50 usd as extra bonus with 101% Tradable Bonus campaign. Example: you deposited 1000 usd. Your main bonus will be 1010 usd + 50 usd extra bonus.

Be ahead of the market together with FreshForex!

For reference:

Non-Farm Payrolls (NFP) report shows the number of work positions emerged in a month in the USA without account of farm positions and gives traders good opportunities to bank on it.

Steps to get extra bonus money:

- Make sure that your trading account is verified and linked to  101% Tradable Bonus campaign.

- To get extra 50 usd bonus, contact us using the feedback form in the Client Area. Requests can be processed within three hours of business time of the company.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us:

Good luck in trading! 

DOUBLE YOUR DEPOSIT PRIOR TO RELEASE OF FED'S MEETING RECORD!

05 July 2017

2649a0208ba69f3cdf67736f13f41d9b.pngDear clients,

On July 5 tonight Federal Reserve System of the USA is releasing record of its meeting. We asked a senior analyst of FreshForex Catherine Main comment on this important economic event:

"FRS is expected to state that next raise of the discount rate will be undertaken if macroeconomic statistics is strong enough. Since inflation is falling and in May [ersonal consumption expenditures price index dropped to its 17 months' Low, we have almost zero chances that the rate will be raised this Summer and Fall. Taking these facts into account, the following trades are preferred: Buy positions on EUR/USD, GBP/USD and Sell positions on USD/TRY, USD/CNH."

Get prepared to market movements beforehand and double your deposit prior to release of FED's meeting record!

8341585092f08274c9f25a1374d07868.jpg

Good luck in trading! 

FreshForex has been the best forex trading broker a trader can ever trade with. I have been trading with them for last few months and by  comparing FreshForex with other brokers i have traded with seems like FreshForex is really a broker who lives up to their promise. They provided me No Commission based trading facility, ultra low spreads and no execution problem ever. I can say that they are so far the best forex trading broker i have ever traded with and hope for more trading activities with them in the future. 

• 3 weeks later...

TRADE ON NEWS WITH FRESHFOREX!
02 August 2017

Trade on News with FreshForex!Dear traders,

This week is very eventful and FreshForex will help you to earn on it!

On August 2nd at 2.30 pm GMT report on USA oil inventories change is to be released. Leading FreshForex analyst Catherine Main tells what to expect from this report:

“Over the last four weeks oil inventories in USA have decreased by 29.5 million barrels, which indicates high oil products demand. Shale oil production reduced by 31 thousand barrels per day over the last week. Such trend will support oil prices. On Wednesday traders can go long on Brent and WTI.”

On August 3rd at 11.00 am GMT Bank of England will announce its decision on interest rate. The leading FreshForex analyst Catherine Main commented on this as follows:

“During the last 5 months in a row inflation rate in Great Britain has exceeded 2%. Considering increased employment and growing oil prices we may expect consumer prices growth. For this reason, BoE may make a number of statements admitting the possibility of scaling back QE program at the beginning of 2018. On Thursday traders can go long on GBP/USD, GBP/JPY and short on EUR/GBP.”

On August 4th at 12.30 noon GMT Nonfarm Employment Change is to be released, this report is likely to cause high volatility on market and traders from all over the world eagerly await it to earn!

The leading FreshForex analyst Catherine Main commented on this as follows:

“Anticipated forecast on Nonfarm Employment Change is 183 thousand people, unemployment rate is 4.3%. Negative Non-Farm release will weaken US dollar. On Friday traders can go long on EURUSD, and short on USDCAD, USDTRY.”

Use FreshForex Heatmap of the most volatile instruments and get profit every day!

Trade on News with FreshForex!

via Online support chat;
via ticket system in your Client Area;
by email [email protected];
by filling out special form on the website;
or by phone +442070992124.
Good luck in trading! 

Trading is like taking breath without which i cannot live. I am currently trading with FreshForex where i think the broker works like a tree which provides me the facility like oxygen provides to human body. They provide me No deposit bonus, deposit bonus, lowest spreads, swap free account, error free execution, rebates on trading and best customer support to solve any issues.