You need to invest both money and time...

• 3 months later...

Money and time both are important in forex trading if wanna trade well in future as learning forex is very important and for it we need to give our money and time both thats why it advisable not to make hurry while learning forex in deep.

yes, I agree with you, time and money are two things that can not be separated from forex trading. we have to invest the time that we have to learn trading. whereas, we need money for trading capital.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes we must invest our time before investing the money in the Forex trading because when we will spend the time on learning and in doing the demo trade then we can get the positive result in the real trading first learn then invest the money. for test our ability, we use the welcome bonus like 15 Euro from Armada Markets before using more money to deposit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

When we start a business, it should always be known that both time and money is equally important and without any of them missing, we are not going to make it too far. It becomes even more important when that business or work is Forex. It is one of the most profitable businesses in the world, so we have to put our heart, mind and money into it than only we are going to be successful.

I trade with OctaFX company, where i am able to invest my time and low investment yet i am able to receive great conditions like a seriously low spread of just 0.2 pips on all major pairs and also there is no requotes ever happening, so that makes ideal situation for me.

• 1 month later...

In my view if we invest our time correctly we are not needed to invest any money. I trade with OctaFX broker and they have various offers like 8 USD no deposit bonus and also demo contest like cTrader and Champion. So, if I give proper time to learning trading properly and get that right, I can easily get the funds to be successful or make great profits which later I could use for investing on my own with them.

Anybody willing to survive in this business must always take money management into consideration when doing this business,the good thing about proper money manage is that even if our entry is wrong we are still gonna end up making something from the market,though it will require time and patient but the truth is that it will surely pay off and yield good profit as well. find many resource you need, and start with reading fx basic knowledge, alternatively you may prefer to watch video tutorial http://www.armadamarkets.com/video-tutorials/ had a wide range teaching material at structured course outline.

First, we should investing our times in order to improve and increasing our capability in forex trade. Its the main point that must be pay attention-ed. Then you can start investing your money there..

yes, of course we do need to improve our trading skills so that we can succeed in this business, and therefore we need to invest our time to learn and practice trading with good

• 1 month later...

Spot on but I feel more then investment we must be willing to give our time more. If we learn this business well just once it will be giving us money for lifetime and there is no better feeling then that to have such business at our service. I also enjoy doing trading because I am having the best broker which is OctaFX, it has excellent opportunities especially with their demo contest like cTrader and Champion both having 400 and 1000 USD prize money respectively.

Anybody willing to survive in this business must always take money management into consideration when doing this business,the good thing about proper money manage is that even if our entry is wrong we are still gonna end up making something from the market,though it will require time and patient but the truth is that it will surely pay off and yield good profit as well. find many resource you need, and start with reading fx basic knowledge, alternatively you may prefer to watch video tutorial http://www.armadamarkets.com/video-tutorials/ had a wide range teaching material at structured course outline.

link are not working anymore, would you mind to fix those link. i start my first learning with babypips, and online books spread all around the net. but I would love to start new way of learning by watching video tutorial.

link are not working anymore, would you mind to fix those link. i start my first learning with babypips, and online books spread all around the net. but I would love to start new way of learning by watching video tutorial.

learn by watching video tutorials will make us a better understanding of forex properly. and we will be able to practice with a demo account. with practice in a demo account then our understanding of the forex would be better

• 3 weeks later...

Most of ours think it is enough to make profit in Forex just have a big invest. But pragmatically, you must have passed a long time with investment. Actually, as a student I am not able to pass a long time in this business. But my trading life is flexible with MXTrade. They gave me the opportunity to continue my business by a mobile phone. That’s why I can carry on my business at any place.

Exactly, that is the right way of trading. I see which Options trader invest their money before learning. They crash their capital very easily. So, I practiced my demo very long time in ‘Citades’ trading platform. In addition, their market analysis helped me a lot learn Options trading. So, when I was a successful Options trader in demo then I opened my live account with the same broker. Because, CiTrades trading broker provides 150% deposit bonus.