Every trading is not means profite

• 2 weeks later...

Exactly, because lose is a natural part of every business not only Forex. Therefore, I realize that I opened a trade with wrong position then instantly I close that trade with small loss. Because, I can’t accept big loss. Though, daily market analysis of TradingBanks trading broker increase my winning ratios. Basically, I have a trading plan. My master trading plan leads me to make consistent profit. TradingBanks offers me All Forex currency trading, Metals, CFDs and indices. But, personally I trade only major currency and gold. So, when I get a good entry according to my analysis then I open my trade with small trading risk. I take maximum 2% risks for each and every trade.

• 2 weeks later...

Exactly, loss is a natural part of every business not only Forex. In addition, I handle my loss percentage by strong money management policy with using stop loss for every trade. So, now I have overcome by big losses vey comfortably and I am able to recover by small losses from by big profits. I have a monthly target that is around 20% profit. so, if I lose a trade then I take is very easily. Because, I know in next time I’ll wine. Because. I follow most accurate market analysis of TradingBanks trading broker.

Yes, not every trade will bring profit, sometime it be affected by sudden events or other factors, just keep your positive and learning, we will get constant profit in the long term.

Yes you have to understand that when you are in the business you will make profit as well as loss too, you should be prepared for it and must take it positively.

The professional traders are able to recover their loss from big profit. loss, is very common part of every business not only Forex. Interestingly, daily market review of TradingBanks trading broker provides me best technical even news trading knowledge thus, I can earn consistent money by trading. In addition, Economic Calendar of this ECN broker brings all kind of Forex news very quickly.

Edited by Haydar Ali

• 6 months later...

This is something very crucial for a new comer to understand, it is a big mistake that many traders make thinking that they can gain profits from each and every trade which is just impossible. I am working with FMbinary.com broker where they have mouth-watering facilities which includes 2-5% guaranteed payout and that itself makes all my trades profitable, but their daily market is what plays the cherry to the cake for my profits due to the accuracy level they have.

• 3 weeks later...

Sensibly, traders earn their profit according to their trading experience. In my trading career, I am able to earn 50 pips daily by using scalping policy which brings profit in a short time. Even though, this trading strategy cannot be used in a regulated trading broker but I am very lucky to select MXTrade as my trading platform where at all times, I am able to scalp at any major currencies.

• 3 weeks later...

not all trades are profitable, there will always be a losing trade, the aim here is to lessen loses over profits, so we practice and learn to generate a better winning average..

yes its a basic factor that and everyone should accept it, even the most experienced traders do make mistakes sometimes, so you have to be ready for it.

• 4 weeks later...

It is not possible at all to make profit, if you not gather most powerful analyzing trade knowledge. In my trading life I am very much dedicated to become a knowledgeable trader with support of Trade12. Due to getting many educational facilities I have chosen this ECN trading platform.

By the way, for gathering proper trading knowledge, I also use my live economic calendar that at all times provides all important and financial indicators that drive the whole market place. By means of these facilities, now I am able to calculate the real faction of this market with certainly.

• 1 year later...

Sometimes loss occurs during forex trading, but a trader can still trade profitably for most of the time despite the occasional loss. As long as you trade with proven profitable strategy, you will likely make progress. 

Edited by ForexMartTrader

• 2 months later...

We all are trading in forex only because of profit. But we have to understand it is quite impossible to make profit in every trade. Many traders make this mistake that they think they can not lose. To be on the winning side most of the time we need some elements. Those are knowledge, money management, Trend support and broker. For best broker support I can suggest my broker AAFX.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

To be a successful trader, it is important to comprehend the estimation of misfortunes, as without that we are not going to be make benefits either. Regardless of what happens we ought to dependably hope to gain from a trader, as it is not just the cash that is sure in a trade, yet additionally to have the capacity to learn and get a decent lesson is another crucial part. In this manner I want to trade just with FXPM, as they give me their master analysis and up and coming news. It is incredible because of the astonishing outcomes up to 85-90% it gives, as not just we can tail it reliably, yet there is likewise such a long way to go from, as simply taking a gander at their analysis is an awesome approach to have the capacity to make it our self in future.

• 4 weeks later...