What Yours Money Save In Forex Business

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we want to be successful in life or business then we must avoid wasting unnecessarily which is a habit of most youngsters and unfortunately with Forex there are so many fake brokers who put up attractive offers like 150-200% bonus just to catch the clients and take away their hard earn money. So it is important we go for these features but also do proper research of their reputation.

I love trading with OctaFX as they provide me no Swap free account without any strict way. I am a long term trader so i need a broker which provides that and also allow me to trade in my style which is exactly what they do as they provide us total freedom whether we do scalping, hedging, news trading or EAs it is allowed.

Thanks, for your question. Its fully depend on your trading broker. Because, a lot of traders injured by the scam broker. Unfortunately, maximum new Forex traders make dealing with scam brokers. Because, they are not aware about their broker regulation. By the way, I always want to go with a regulated broker. Because, I know only the regulated broker can guarantees my trading capital. Now, I have managed a good trading broker by huge study about broker’s qualities. ‘GCI’ trading broker is a regulated broke. Interestingly, this broker has more than 11 years market experience. That means, it is very save platform to invest my trading capital. I am enjoying my trading life, because there are no hidden fees. I can withdraw my trading profit at any time and I get my withdrawing profit instantly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My money is safe with my broker. I am doing trading with FBS, they are best for me. I never feel any insecurity with my investment. It is in my hand how to use my funds . they give me my results . It is true that our skill ans management is the basic thing that saves money.

My money is now safe in Armada Markets. with deposit and withdrawal systems are convenient and timely made me comfortable at this broker. I also like the mission of this broker because I feel how the broker is trying to accomplish the mission.

Armada Markets mission : Our mission is to give you the best possible trading environment so that you can focus on trading and become a successful trader. We offer you the possibility of becoming part of the fascinating world of trading.

• 1 year later...

I am very sure about my trading capital security since I use one of the most dependable trading platform TradingBanks. This broker ensures my capital security 100%. But I know there have so many scam broker or market maker type trading broker. Actually, traders need to go with only regulated broker who are regulated by dependable authorities.

• 11 months later...

Electronic payment systems sometimes fail, as has been seen in the case of Liberty Reserve and others. As long as you are with a good broker , your investment in forex will be relatively, safe when you use a safe payment system.  If you are in doubt, you can always deposit and withdraw through bank wire transfer. 

• 2 weeks later...

Saving your money in trading is the biggest challenge for a trader. If you can protect your capital you can be successful trader. If you lose all your money in trading then you will not be able to trade without depositing again, so protecting the capital while trading it is very important thing to do for a trader. I am an option trader and I risk 2% per trader so that I can get 50 chances to save my account from blowing up and to make profit. With proper guideline and help you can save your money as well as make money. I trade with lxmarkets.com and with their good guideline I am successful trader now.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There is no need to say this business is very risky business. We have to take risk in this business in high quantity. Yes, financial security is really very important for any trader. That’s why we have to choose our broker which is regulated and ensures fund safety. Luckily I got both in one broker. The name of my broker is AAFX. This broker is regulated and ensures my fund safety.

There are no guarantees that a trader must trade profitably in the forex market, though a skilled and experienced trader has higher probability of earning profits from forex trading. Traders are usually advised to invest only funds they can afford to lose, particularly beginners.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

While selecting any broker, a trader gives focus on security of funds as well as flexible trading facilities so that he can engage in successful currency exchanges all the time. And before selecting any trading platform a trader should conduct proper due diligence since there exists thousands of online brokerage houses. Thereby I am working with a licensed broker ForexChief since it is providing me lowest zero spread, 1:400 leverage and a high security funds.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...