Feel Aggressive or regret

• 1 year later...

It is completely dependent on every day since if we are doing well than we will be satisfied without been aggressive or regretting it. I always trade with fresh mind and also prefer to end the day that way as well since it is useless to regret anything if it’s not done if we have the ability we will do it in future.

I sometimes do trade with aggressive approach but it is only because of OctaFX broker’s low spread of 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 and great cash back service where I straight away gets 15 USD per lot size trading, so I am able to be a bit more aggressive and can make great profits without much issue.

It is completely dependent on every day since if we are doing well than we will be satisfied without been aggressive or regretting it. I always trade with fresh mind and also prefer to end the day that way as well since it is useless to regret anything if it’s not done if we have the ability we will do it in future.

I sometimes do trade with aggressive approach but it is only because of OctaFX broker’s low spread of 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 and great cash back service where I straight away gets 15 USD per lot size trading, so I am able to be a bit more aggressive and can make great profits without much issue.

The same or even better I get from trading with Hotforex. Though I use 1:200 leverage and increased margin with their 100% Super charge bonus, I am still able to make substantial profits with my easy S&R strategy. Wish every trader will reach that results with minimal efforts..

• 4 weeks later...

Actually aggression comes when we lose up a trade but if we don’t then we will be calm and cool, so if we to be successful then we should leave out our aggression, it is not bad to be aggressive but the moment we do is what makes all the difference. I do aggressive trading when scalping and due to having to pay low spread of just 0.2 pips with reliable broker OctaFX, it is no issue for me to make profits.

• 1 year later...

I am not an aggressive trader, actually I am very defensive in my live trading account! Because, I know it’s very easy to make money in Forex but it’s too hard to repeat it! So, I am very sincere on this issue! On the other hand, I got 100% welcome bonus offer from TradingBanks without any application. So, I have enough space in my live account.

• 1 year later...