Forex strategies

• 2 weeks later...

Allowed to help "FOREX Strategies", what is the best the most beneficial foreign exchange tactic that is certainly employed to dealing with monetary promotes.

Presently COLLECTION METHODS FOREIGN EXCHANGE contained 229 methods Forex trading.

Inside the area of this site Analytics FOREIGN EXCHANGE as well as FOREIGN EXCHANGE estimates, you can find every week analytical reviews foreign exchange as well as foreign exchange estimates with methods on this internet site.

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/47225/1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

in the forex market price changes are frequent. Today the price down, tomorrow the price soared. That's what happened in the forex market. Everything is uncertain. Risk always arises. Therefore, I think any strategy that we use if we are not disciplined, then everything will be useless. Discipline is important in forex.

• 2 months later...

in the forex market price changes are frequent. Today the price down, tomorrow the price soared. That's what happened in the forex market. Everything is uncertain. Risk always arises. Therefore, I think any strategy that we use if we are not disciplined, then everything will be useless. Discipline is important in forex.

truly said in forex every thing is uncertain, we can't predict any thing with confidence as risk is high in forex therefore we need to take forex with great sincerity and discipline as its not game of a child.

• 2 months later...

yea everybody should adopt strategy that one is confortable with, but when its come to learning there is nothing wrong in trying out what others have suggested....

no false indeed if we want to try trading strategies from others. But we have to test it on a demo account. Too dangerous if applied in a real account without testing strategies from others.

• 2 years later...

I used several type of trading strategies in my demo, but most of them were valueless actually! In addition, I found only a consistent trading strategy that was based on custom indicators of TradingBanks broker. I found so many useful custom indicators from this ECN broker. At the present I make dealing in my live account with the same strategy.

• 4 weeks later...

I have seen according to my trading experience that credible regulated trading broker does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques. Now, I am using Trade12 broker which is regulated and for all time make sure best trading environment for using any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging devoid of any restrictions including lowest trading spreads. so, my trading life is very much profitable.

• 1 month later...

we should have enough knowledge about forex trade and trade strategy that is accurate, if we want to make a profit in our trade, and the amount of capital that we use for our trade is also greatly affects the amount of profit that we get in our trade, so it would be better if we make a target profit in the amount that is not too large, so it will be easy to achieved, because if we make the target profit amount is too large, it will make our a psychological be mess.

For making profit constancy we the traders have to depend on our trading strategies that we select according to our trading experience.  I am using now Trade12 broker which does not restrict any kinds of trading strategies with scalping and hedging. So, my trading life is very much comfort and profitable.          

• 5 months later...

It’s not just about having good strategy, it’s also about how to follow it well, if we follow any strategy correctly then only we will be able to work it out nicely, but if we are not good at execution of the strategy well then we will only struggle no matter how good or great strategy we have. Every strategy is good only if it’s applied accurately or else it’s nothing. I feel pleasure to work it all out easily and due to OctaFX broker’s support, I don’t have to worry about anything one bit and that keeps me entirely relaxed and at ease with doing everything and allows me to perform at best of my ability without much trouble.