Can no deposit free money help you achieve success on forex ?

agree with all your points..also we need to have learn from our mistakes as it is rightly said our mistakes are ou great teacher.

We can learn from the mistakes that we make. Much we can take it as a lesson. Evaluation is the best way to see our mistakes. so, in the future we will not repeat the same mistakes. The more mistakes we make, the more the lesson that we can take. But this does not mean that we must often make mistakes.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agree with all your points..also we need to have learn from our mistakes as it is rightly said our mistakes are ou great teacher.

Exactly, learn from our mistake will make us get valuable lesson and if we have know what our mistake, we should fix it then we will get the best result in forex trading. And by using no deposit bonus, like 15 EUR from armada Markets, we also will get trading experience too.

I belive that Forex could be the good profitable business for beginners as well. But, it's fact that you must have some knowledge about how to trade well in Forex. So, In my opinion choosing forex as full time business is great.

I agree, free no deposit account is used as a tool to measure the ability of traders in trading. after using the demo account traders can freely use a large lot, but in no deposit free account traders learn real trading techniques, ranging from setting lots, margins and realistic targets in generating profit

Agree with this after having demo practice one feels confidence and can trade with large lot but ofcourse having no deposit free account is really good for traders to learn real trading techniques.

• 2 weeks later...

When we get a great loss, we must not be discouraged. We can learn from our mistakes. Evaluation I think is very good for us to do. We can know where the location of our trading errors. Then we can fix it. Moreover, risks in forex is huge. With my evaluation I believe trading will increase.

learn mistakes is very important for traders to continue to survive in the forex business. evaluating whether weekly, monthly or daily from each loss.
The important thing is to stay calm and do trade using ratio without excessive emotion.

learn mistakes is very important for traders to continue to survive in the forex business. evaluating whether weekly, monthly or daily from each loss.
The important thing is to stay calm and do trade using ratio without excessive emotion.

yes agree with it having calm and maintain patience is important as we can't trade successfully without having patience so we must have patience while learning about trading and analysing for trading.

• 2 weeks later...

yes agree with it having calm and maintain patience is important as we can't trade successfully without having patience so we must have patience while learning about trading and analysing for trading.

forex business is not simple, but requires analysis as well as a solid understanding of the price movement. therefore, keabaran and discipline is necessary to achieve success in the forex business.

forex business is not simple, but requires analysis as well as a solid understanding of the price movement. therefore, keabaran and discipline is necessary to achieve success in the forex business.

true, forex business is not as simple as people think. therefore obliged traders continued to increase discipline, patience and the ability to trading. well to test the trading method. Armada Market give 15 EUR welcome bonus to every trader and 25 EUR deposit Bonus

Edited by uncle gober

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

must be used with either the demo contest. Because the demo contest then we can train our trading skills well. So that we can be successful in forex, although only with free deposit bonus.

Demo contest is a tool for profit apart from the real trading. like " FBS Pro Demo Contest ". now you can take a part in the contest and try your hand in fighting for real money prizes with the best traders in the world. This is a real chance to become a professional together with winning real funds.
The contest period is: 21.04.2014 (12:00:00 GMT+03:00) - 21.05.2014 (16:00:00 GMT+03:00)
Now only days away and the contest ends we could follow for the next period. another plus is, traders can use the EA so that traders can test the ability of EA

I do not think for trading with no deposit. for me trading with their own money is more profitable. because then I could train the trading psychology that do not I get when trading with no deposit,. you can start with a minimum deposit. The RealTrade we can trade with $ 20

• 2 weeks later...

I think that everything we need in order to be successful trader in Forex trading is that you have the capital suitable for trade and have experience in the trade and I think that experience make you develop capital so care must first have experience so they can manage capital. but if you want trying free no deposit bonus, Try 5$ cash rewards from FBS

• 2 weeks later...

success in forex depends on your skills in managing your capital properly so that you can earn money from forex. for it, take advantage of our time to continue to learn and practice trading so we will get the maximum trading results

I think, Money management is very important and every trader should have proper money management to avoid their precious money from loss. Money management leads us towards successful trading. We can achieve our goals of success in if we have proper money management system.

• 2 weeks later...
I think, Money management is very important and every trader should have proper money management to avoid their precious money from loss. Money management leads us towards successful trading. We can achieve our goals of success in if we have proper money management system.

Yes, Money management is good for the trader. Although no deposit bonus is in small amount, it gives big benefits if we can use it as well as possible. We also can feel trading conditions of a broker which offers it. you can use 15 EUR welcome bonus to test Armada Markets.

• 3 weeks later...

of course, if we could get a free deposit bonus then we can utilize the free deposit bonus with a good trading MM. so that we can trade any longer. MM to train our trading requires a lot of practice on a demo account

yes there is nothing wrong only thing is that you ashould use such scheme effectively. otherwise its of no use.

• 2 weeks later...

success in forex requires discipline and patience, because it is not easy for us to succeed in foprex without having the patience and discipline. would be better if we can invest our time to learn and practice many trading

discipline and planning is required by a trader to minimize risk. However, traders also need an insurance that could save the trader when the error occurred.