What is the advantages as scalpers trader

lollabun

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

The biggest advantage as a trader is that we can make money quickly as compare to long term traders where the risk is lower but also the ratio of profit is lower while with scalping the profit chance are higher but the risk is also very high. I am able to manage the risk thanks to the low spread of just 0.2 pips that I have to pay to my broker OctaFX, it allows me to trade scalping smoothly and great profits.

Most trading systems and strategies are highly dependent on the spread offered by the broker like scalping technique, and often a spread value that is too high may render a trading system useless. If the trading system requires you to open many positions in a short amount of time, then it is very important that you find a Forex broker that offers low spreads. This is why high frequency traders always pay close attention to the spread that each broker offers. I like scalping technique. I get a profit in the forex business using scalping techniques. I opened and closed the trading no more than 2 minutes. I need the speed of execution and low spreads to gain maximum profit. I am now comfortable trading with this system in the Tickmill

The main advantage is, scalping is much safe trading style from long time trading. Because, any time the direction of market can change. So, scalping means quick profit. Personally, I am a scalper. Because, I don’t have enough money for long time trading. But, scalping trading facilities of ‘TradingBanks’ makes my trading life much enjoyable and profitable. Because, now I do trade any major currency from only one pip trading spreads with no slippage. This is way, scalping is the best choice of trading. Besides, I like to hedging in high voltage news time. Interestingly, there is no restriction for applying any kind of trading style.

• 1 year later...

The main advantage of scalping is to earn profit within a short time with certainly. That’s why; we the traders are extremely dependable on this trading approach in particularly the newcomers.  As a scalper,  for using this trading approach in a proper way, I have chosen MXTrade trading broker which for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads.

• 5 months later...

The biggest benefit with scalping is that we are able to do things relatively quickly while with other methods, it’s harder to work out things especially for newbies. But, it’s fair to say that scalping is tough and that’s why for inexperienced traders, it’s not the best of options. If we want to be successful with scalping then we need to have simple and straight forward strategy, as that’s what will help us most and that is really what has happened with me. I use very simple strategy for scalping and through OctaFX broker, I get helped big time having lowest possible spread at 0.1 pips, zero balance protection, instant execution of all trades and even massive deposit bonus, it’s just too good!

• 3 weeks later...

Scalpers are ultra-short term traders aiming for only few pips in each trade. They need good skills and of course good broker. I am with FreshForex broker which is perfect for scalpers as they have the ideal trading conditions like near zero spreads and fast execution with no re-quotes. Scalpers can avail Megarebate 2.0 which pays for every trade some rebates which over time becomes big enough and makes for good side income!

• 4 months later...

Scalping is well known, and gainful for a few traders, however it is not without its dangers. While trading, numerous hawkers are like marathon runners. They have to underwrite rapidly on emerging open doors, and if those open doors blur, a beneficial trade must be a losing one, in light of the fact that a run of the mill hawker won't sit tight sufficiently long for another chance to emerge for a similar trade. The benefit of this approach lies in the many benefit openings introduced. For a long haul trader, even a swing trader, one misfortune in a trade is by definition a major and vital misfortune. Long haul trades require significant interest in time, and vitality before they are gainful, and disappointment in one is an essential misfortune. The hawker doesn't experience the ill effects of this issue. He can bomb in any single trade, paying little respect to its time or place, and still make a benefit if the general adjust of his positions is beneficial. This angle can in some cases lessen stretch, and make a more hopeful trading psychology too. As a binary options trader, lxmarkets.com is my decision for my broker.

Scalping features low trading lifespan what means this trading style is less vulnerable to uncertainty scales up with time. Scalping is more predictable and tries to explore price patterns that lead to certain outcome. Its essential to use low-spread broker like Hotforex if you want to save up on spread costs as grabbing profit little by little means you need to offset it with rising number of trades. 

• 3 months later...