Is forex same as gambling?

Gaban

In my opinion, it's depend on how we do trading. If we just rely on luck, it same with gambling. We need to make analysis if we wanna get profit consistently, and we can use market news to help us make analysis.

I think forex is not gambling but a reading game art market movements. if we can understand our market movement will have keuntungan.sekarang I try to stay consistent profit in the armada market

I think forex is not gambling but a reading game art market movements. if we can understand our market movement will have keuntungan.sekarang I try to stay consistent profit in the armada market

We must be able to read and analyze market movements if we want to get profits consistently. I'm also trying to get consistent profit instaforex, and hopefully we can make it happen.

The foreign exchange market is the biggest among all the market in the
world. Being open 24 hours a day and 5 days a week, it is by far the
most active market in the world. You may be wondering how people from
the foreign exchange market actually generate their profits. Well, I
will cut it short for you. The idea is to trade one currency to another
currency. You may have actually performed a foreign exchange trade
without actually realizing you did.

I don't agree with this statement. People use to say this statement when they lose their money by investing without proper knowledge.

Yeah and we can't 100% profit every day in forex, because the movement of the market we can not predict with certainty. But we can get profit consistently in forex, if we wanna learn and make more practice to make our trading skills be better,

I do not think so that this is a gambling because in forex we apply all the priciples of a professional business like money management and risk management so why we call it gambling may be someone call who try to make it with out learning.

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46199/2

Yeah, forex is not same with gambling and will not same with gambling if we trade well, make analysis about market to get profit, discipline when using with good money management, and we need knowledge about trading.

Many people think Forex trading business is easy and first way to become

rich. They think its like a gambling. This tendency is absolutely wrong. Because its matter of decision making focusing on market movement. Where the strategy exists its not be gambling.

Many assumptions are wrong about forex, forex example with gambling, we can get rich from forex, etc.. forex is a great business with a high risk high return. Thus, relying on luck only, it is clear we can not be successful in forex.

If you trade forex as a gambling, then it is gambling. Just toss a coin, here you go. But if you do analyze using many technique or some, then it's not gambling anymore. Just like building a company, or opening a store. If you gambling, you just put money on to the bussines and start. Then you yo don't care about accounting, managerial, advertising. After a while that bussines goes bankrupt. Well, it is gambling.

But before opening bussiness (any kind), and you do the homework first, like market survey, position of your store, budgeting, and analysing of supply and demand, etc etc... then, those bussines is not gambling.

It is same with forex.

• 2 weeks later...

I totally agree with your opinion, uncle! A lot of trader come into Forex and treat it as a easiest business ever. They trade without knowledge, skill, experience,... They're gambling and sure they would lose, soon or long...

THe good trader would treat Forex as their business, they improve their knowledge, skill, experience and also learn from other good traders. They can win, and that is Forex.

• 1 year later...

I don’t think so as in my view there is a huge difference between gambling and real work and Forex trading is a real business not gambling but some people have extra-ordinary skills where they can make even a good solid business into gambling with their laziness but it won’t last long, therefore better we get on track at the right moment. I do scalping with OctaFX broker and there I have to pay only low spread of just 0.2 pips so that can be very easy.

Never, they are much different from each other. Forex is not any kind of game or gambling. Without proper learning, surely traders lose their capital. Besides, gambling is fully depends on luck. By the way, trading facilities of ‘TradingBanks’ trading broker always inspires me to earn consistent big money. Because, now I get only one pip trading spread facility from this regulated trading platform. I opened my live account with 1:400 trading leverage.

Forex is always better then gambling but still if we don’t know how to trade then of course we are just guessing and that’s gambling like but if we gain knowledge then it’s a very solid strategic business. I am always in great scenario trading with Nova FX as even if I gamble I am given complete license on my first three days which are Risk Free Trades so even if I lose I am able to get my funds back with their guaranteed policy.