Choosing a Broker Company

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ECN broker are widely use today. I also take my first step use ecn account type, it;s truly had many advantage. I held my ECN account with Tickmill, fast execution, low transaction it's the most important thing to consider, respectfull major spread at average i've got 0.2-0.4 pips spread, but the most interesting is their gold spread, it only 10 pips! and it makes me take my step into new gold trader due their tight spread, quite different when I had an account with retail brokers back then, 50-100 spread on gold price.

• 1 month later...

Yes its very important to have a good broker, so its better to start with a broker where your any acquaintence has already have an account, in the same way i ve opened an account with liteforex where my friend was already trading and it saved me time and till now i didnt have any issues. Apart from this you can also look out for forums or social networking sites for feedback about a broker.

I see, maximum new Forex traders only want big bonus from their trading broker. But, they are not careful about their broker regulation. That’s way, they lose their first capital very quickly. But, I get enough safety from my high profile regulated trading platform TradingBanks. There is no hidden fee. So, I get best profit by trading. Even, I can withdraw my profit at any time without any kind of restriction.

• 6 months later...

Due to only one pip narrowest trading spread, I have chosen Mxtrade trading broker as my trading position. By means of this trading spread, I am able to make profit for all time by using any kinds of trading strategy. So, my trading life is extremely profitable. By the way, I got 100% deposit bonus from this EU regulated trading platform.

• 2 months later...

we should be choose a broker who understand trader need. At Tickmill we believe and understand that a successful client is one who will stay as long as possible with us. We genuinely want our clients to succeed and that is why we allow all trading styles including news trading, scalping, and arbitrage which are generally not allowed by other brokers due to a fear of making internal losses.

Actually, despite of good trading knowledge it is not possible to predict the real faction of this market with certainly, if you do not have lowest trading spread which is very supportive to calculate the market with surely.

That’s why; I have selected Trade12 as my trading broker where at all times I am able to trade with only one pip narrowest trading spread. By using this lowest trading spread, I am able to make profit constancy by means of any kinds of trading strategy. So, my trading life is very much profitable.

• 4 months later...

According to my trading experience, for choosing a right broker I will be looking for first of all in a broker is , they are regulated or not. Then I will see their deposit and withdrawal system how it works.  that’s why, now I am using MXTrade broker which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds at any deposit and easy withdrawal system without long time process.  

it's the first important thing before starting trading. it may decide partly the percentage of winning. Bad brokers scam trader, charge their money unreasonable sometimes still their money through slippage. choosing a broker is a difficult task to do. For me, now I'm still searching for a reliable broker.

Choosing the right broker is absolutely necessary and if we’re not having enough support then we will always find things harder, so that’s why we got to make sure that we select broker that we can trust and rely upon, it’s exactly why I believe on working with OctaFX only, it’s one of the best there is and it’s proven as well with having won 14 awards in just 4 years which includes been the best International broker, so completely trustworthy!

• 4 weeks later...

One of our trading success factor is to choose the best broker. The best broker is a broker that provides comfort for our trading. So that we can focus on our trading with so we will get the maximum results. therefore, I think we should be careful in selecting a broker for trading. Currently I am quite comfortable with trading conditions given by TICKMILL

In spite of most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to make profit constancy without having a reliable support from a regulated trading broker which guarantee their clines funds.  That’s why, I have chosen MXTrade broker which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds at any deposit with a wide range of trading technologies.

• 2 months later...

We the traders for leading a secure and profitable trading life have to choose in regulated trading broker which guarantee their clients’ funds.  That’s why, I have chosen Trade12 broker which is regulated and always ensures security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.         

• 3 weeks later...

indeed trading experience that we had was the one who should be our good evaluation so that we can get many lessons from the experience we've gained trading. So my own trying to learn the maximum trading experience I have gained previously when conducting training activities in the trade in TICKMILL account, so it can be optimized in forex trading

In spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker practically. By the way, I am very lucky to select MXTrade as my trading broker which is regulated and for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping without any kinds of restrictions by providing lowest trading spreads.  so, my trading life is very much profitable.