Forex, Is it worth it ?

xtype

Honestly, Forex trading business is the most suitable profession for me to get financial freedom completely. But it’s not an easy way of money making as I know here 90% Forex traders are unable to make regular money from Forex. Whatever, live market review of TradingBanks broker helps me to get proper idea on present market.

• 1 year later...
On 9/16/2009 at 4:45 PM, xtype said:

As have many people in today's economy I too lost my income. And as my age (and the gray hair ) increases I would like to earn money with less physical work. I've been doing HYIPs for about a year and made good money, but I'm not going to invest crazy amounts of money into it trying to keep the standard of living I'm use to. Cause we all know that would be (STUPID) to do so. So I ask the experenced and anyone is it worth learning to trade in Forex? I know NOTHING about it. ?'s where would I start ? Best web site's, Infomation, Do the Forex robots work? Any thing anyone can share with me would be greatly appreciated...THANKS ..PEACE...XTYPE

Though being a competent trader is necessary to earn income from the forex market, you can still earn from forex while learning to trade profitably by investing in PAMM account, and following the trades of consistently profitable traders.