Forex, Is it worth it ?

xtype

As have many people in today's economy I too lost my income. And as my age (and the gray hair ) increases I would like to earn money with less physical work. I've been doing HYIPs for about a year and made good money, but I'm not going to invest crazy amounts of money into it trying to keep the standard of living I'm use to. Cause we all know that would be (STUPID) to do so. So I ask the experenced and anyone is it worth learning to trade in Forex? I know NOTHING about it. ?'s where would I start ? Best web site's, Infomation, Do the Forex robots work? Any thing anyone can share with me would be greatly appreciated...THANKS ..PEACE...XTYPE

GOD's PEACE TO ALL

• 1 year later...

Forex is worthing it but we are having the fully risk in trading forex to loose our money. But forex is legit business and worth a try for sure. But never risk your fully money, set stop loss better and use securities.

Start investing with your free start capital: www.uia.net.au

Please enter my mobile number: 015203846928

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Trading is highly profitable market but it could be difficult when you do not have the correct skills. It is totally depending on analytical and logical calculations. Therefore, traders must have the good knowledge of analytical and logical calculations. For constantly make money on Forex you need to follow three principles they are mindset, risk management and strategies.

Forex Trading| Forex | Trade Forex

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

When it comes to trade in the forex market, there are many options to use to get sure success through all your efforts and implementation of perfect strategies. The automated forex trading could also be taken as one of the most significant forms of forex trading that can really help the traders a lot. However, your first and foremost stuff should be to build up your own personalized system of routine forex trading.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Dominator4fx

newbies always lose. you'll need to learn and practice before going live

yes i do agree to you, Me myself anewbie always loose money, I need to expand more my knowledge..

In the starting every trader gets the Loss unless he is lucky from the starting. It takes much efforts to be able to trade and get the Profits on a consistent basis.

i really dont know dose it worth it or not

for me i'v trading for 2 years and i dont see any improvement for me i still gambling and cant foucs on one strategy

Forex isn't a place for gamblers; it's a place for traders; it's a place for business persons who don't see FX as an easy way to riches, but rather a business which you build consistently; on a solid foundation.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes I agree with you,..Newbies need more practice and knowledge..

That's right, I experience it myself... I think maybe when we really newbie or beginner in this Forex Bussines, it will better if we use demo account to trading before we do in our real trading account ^^ or maybe for beginner can use a promotion from a broker to trading without deposit first for a first experience in trading

Finance Freedom Success ==> FBS

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I agree with you,..Newbies need more practice and knowledge..

That's right, I experience it myself... I think maybe when we really newbie or beginner in this Forex Bussines, it will better if we use demo account to trading before we do in our real trading account ^^ or maybe for beginner can use a promotion from a broker to trading without deposit first for a first experience in trading

Finance Freedom Success ==> FBS

that's right sir... i aslo use a promotion from my broker, fbs and it's really make me feel comfort in trading..

Earn 6% CASHBACK from FXB Trading

Forex is worthing it but we are having the fully risk in trading forex to loose our money. But forex is legit business and worth a try for sure. But never risk your fully money, set stop loss better and use securities.

I am agree with you Andreas,

we have to use good money management to make the risk lower,

and more better to use trading insurance to secure our money when we get margin call,

I use break even trading to insurance my money.

I am agree with you Andreas,

we have to use good money management to make the risk lower,

and more better to use trading insurance to secure our money when we get margin call,

I use break even trading to insurance my money.

right, I agree with you,... With use this FBS promotion we can get back again our lost money ^^ And I think this promotion can make us more focus to get a profit from our trading account

• 8 months later...

Forex isn't a place for gamblers; it's a place for traders; it's a place for business persons who don't see FX as an easy way to riches, but rather a business which you build consistently; on a solid foundation.

Absolutely, forex is not gambling, we will never succeed in forex when we consider forex as gambling and trying to make a profit with chancy. We need a strategy and the ability to analyze the movement chart.

i really dont know dose it worth it or not

for me i'v trading for 2 years and i dont see any improvement for me i still gambling and cant foucs on one strategy

Exactly, forex is for trader, if we just rely on luck only like a gambler in forex, we can't get profit consistently, and i'm sure that we will fail in forex. Keep learning and make practice.

• 1 year later...

In my view a person who is serious about working hard and is also completely determined than there is no better work than Forex trading. I have been doing it for many years and I would say it is worth every second of my time and I can’t find any work better than this. I must also give due to OctaFX since it also has helped with this mind set as they have arguably the best conditions with low spread of just 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 and many other mind blowing features.

• 2 months later...

Truthfully, it’s much demanding business for us. Because, we traders can earn huge money within very short time as well as we also can lose our full balance within very quick time. So, high trading knowledge is the main weapon for us. In addition, I’m very happy that I get daily market analysis from ‘MXTrade’ trading broker. Because, their market analysis gives me enough support to open my trade in right trend. Even, I get every Forex news in quick time from their Economic Calendar. So, I don’t need to search Forex news I others website. I always open my new trade after making my analysis. I’m not saying that I’m 100% profitable Forex trader. But, overall I’m earning here minimum 30% monthly profit.

New one maybe always lost money, but if we keep learning and pulling efforts, Forex will be worthy!

yes, lose money at the beginning of trading can we jadikans as a valuable lesson for future trading. in forex trading we have to continue to improve the ability of good trading and trading continued to practice trading so that we will get better again