Managed Forex Accounts

ftforex

WE MANAGE FOREX ACCOUNT......

We are here to inform you about our service.

We help forex traders manage account at a minimum percentage and you are guarranteed cashout by the end of the month.

Basically, we can make up to 30-40% profits or more before the end of the months. you can get back to us if you are interested.

For more details take a look on our website

Phone: 08027317049, 08094379408

Email: [email protected]

Best Regards,

ft-forex

• 3 years later...

Thank you very much for your offer! But I am handling my personal live trading account according to my own trading knowledge. In addition, I am sure in near future I may earn handsome money since till now I follow up learning process. I don’t need to depend on others site as I get all kind of educational support from TradingBanks broker freely.

• 1 year later...

Every real trader use demo account to trader in forex market. Demo account help to test the limit of a trader. I also use both real and demo account. I use mt4 multi trading which give me access to easy simulation over 100 accounts. Thanks to CapitalsTrade for providing me an excellent trading platform. It is a regulated and licensed broker in Vanuatu. It is also providing me low tight spreads, low transaction cost etc.

• 2 weeks later...

The vision of a trader’s life clearly depends on the brokers hand, if you have perfect broker then your trade will be easy, and if not then you will lose every thing you have. A broker firstly provides the general knowledge to their client as it is very important part of Forex trading.
I have chosen my broker Forex4you who provide all trading strategy to their respected clients. They supply me every single knowledge about Forex, and confirm the related facilities which will help me for future trading. Now I have come to know the trade market demands and nature how to trade successfully. I know different brokers have different opinions to trade but I got to know the trade market rules and natures which will help me to all my trade journey with this broker.

Thanks for sharing such a nice post. Indeed beginners and new traders are effectively looking for such helps at the initial level. However, I am trading in the forex market since 2013 and before there are lack of such professional assistance. I am happy that professional assistances like PAMM accounts are now flourishing to help the new traders. With the help of such assistance beginners get sufficient time to understand the basics of forex trading and thereby after some years hopefully they may be able to trade of their own.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...