Hi CIF...

Jamie

I'm fairly new to forums........so be gentle if I mess-up :-)

Currently I'm most interested in passive ways to EARN and make my money work harder for me.

Recent programs I've put 'limited' amounts into, so far, with only small returns to date are:

TDU (Thirty Dollar Unit, now private),

Global Pension Plan (now closed),

Excel Prestige (RPP, reverse pension plan, closing soon)

GNI (Gold Nugget Investment),

Silver Lodge (now private)...

Two of the above, however, have had positive news in the last few days through sources I consider reliable. And I would have significant-to-me returns on each, once they payout.

In the meantime, I wish to keep learning and educating myself thru forums like CIF.

I want to also find other PASSIVE programs to consider, so I can diversify my investment strategies and grow my assets (modest as they are, at this time) in SHORT and LONG-TERM mechanisms....

Any suggestions, comments?

Jamie

You don't have to work harder (it's a myth), just smarter....AND HAVE FUN too!

RISK FREE, Arbitrage wagering pool:Gold Nugget: 6-7% weekly

Turn $40 into $70,000 PASSIVELY: Excel Prestige (Buy 2/Get 2 FREE extended thru Aug 30!)

SPBanner_60x21.gif

I'm fairly new to forums........so be gentle if I mess-up :-)

Currently I'm most interested in passive ways to EARN and make my money work harder for me.

Recent programs I've put 'limited' amounts into, so far, with only small returns to date are:

TDU (Thirty Dollar Unit, now private),

Global Pension Plan (now closed),

Excel Prestige (RPP, reverse pension plan, closing soon)

GNI (Gold Nugget Investment),

Silver Lodge (now private)...

Two of the above, however, have had positive news in the last few days through sources I consider reliable. And I would have significant-to-me returns on each, once they payout.

In the meantime, I wish to keep learning and educating myself thru forums like CIF.

I want to also find other PASSIVE programs to consider, so I can diversify my investment strategies and grow my assets (modest as they are, at this time) in SHORT and LONG-TERM mechanisms....

Any suggestions, comments?

Jamie

Hello Jamie,

First of all Id like to warm welcome you on CIF. Secondly I have to tell you that making money online ,and put money to work for you is possible even there is a learning curve that starts with loses lol.

You should check the HYIP/AS threads and put money in the programs with a good paying record. Also do not invest more than you can afford to lose. you know the golden rule..

Keep us updated

Dennis and ALL CIF members,

Thanks for your response and TIPs too.

Update so far,

I've already met some great folks here!

AND having fun too, in the process...........that's one thing that I keep forgetting:

You don't have to work harder (it's a myth), just smarter, and HAVE FUN too!

Hey, maybe I'll put that in my SIG too....

Anyway. figuring out how to move around here in the CIF forum, slowly but surely........

Oh, I know what I wanted to say--yes, about: Losses.....I've had some already.

Yes, some major ones in the last few years, since I realized "the buck stops here" and it's up to ME to change my financial situation.

That began in May 2001 when my Dad passed away. I read "Rich Dad Poor Dad" around the same time too (all before 911 even). And started a new JOB then too.

And I figure ALL these major losses are all part of my FINANCIAL FREEDOM LEARNING CURVE.

I joined a direct sales program--convinced I could succeed. Oops, the learning curve was longer than I tho't...... Oh, well, no matter--cuz I got a great return on my investment (ROI) by learning more about me and about turning the lemons into lemonade. In the process, I quit that JOB too (4-1/2 yrs later) essentially "early retirement" for me, so now I can say I am "retired"! Can't beat that?.........:-)

After continuing to think 'network marketing' in some fashion was the path to financial freedom for me--I have now changed direction!

I'm turning my attention and focused interest to PASSIVE investing.........it seems more to my liking (the analytical side) and simpler, in some ways, which makes a better fit for me too!

Simpler is often better--that's another one I keep rediscovering too.

Anyway......that's enuf for now.....

THANKS CIF!

You don't have to work harder (it's a myth), just smarter....AND HAVE FUN too!

RISK FREE, Arbitrage wagering pool:Gold Nugget: 6-7% weekly

Turn $40 into $70,000 PASSIVELY: Excel Prestige (Buy 2/Get 2 FREE extended thru Aug 30!)

SPBanner_60x21.gif

• 1 year later...

My name is Laura and my role is to reach out to provide support in a friendly way.

Another investment area which you may be interested in is Forex

With over $4 trillion traded on the Forex market every day the Foreign Exchange market (Forex) is the largest financial market in the world. Comparing that to the $25 billion a day volume that the New York Stock Exchange trades, you can easily see how large the Forex market really is. The volume traded in Forex is actually more than three times the overall amount of the stocks and futures markets put together.

• 2 weeks later...

Since October of 2006, Goldnuggetinvest, Gold Nugget Invest or GNI has been instrumental in helping members earn a consistent, second income when joining the Arbitrage Wagering Pool. Read on how their clients are able to generate a tax-free* income with the Gold Nugget Invest (GNI) system devoid of any trading risk (NO RISK), whatsoever!