trying to learn more about the new ideas for Forex.

Vikram

In forex it become must to keep yourself updated with the market.Forex market is suppose to be the most happening market.Scenario changes here in seconds.Spend your time with the experienced traders and try to learn more and more about forex.There are some regular news also published on the internet about forex which gives new ideas is well.

Market Analyst

Binary option partners

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I am not using actually any outstanding trading idea or rare trading system. But I use most popular trading strategy in my live trading. Yeah, I am working with Price Action trading strategy only. It brings enough money from this critical Fx market. In addition, I have a friendly live trading platform which one ensures fair market movements, so I can make best market analysis in my live account of TradingBanks.

On 6/1/2016 at 11:01 AM, ahmadvipro said:

Now I am trying to maximize the concept of trading with better use scalping system in Vipromarket. Trader should can trade better every day and continue to train the skills and abilities so that profits can be obtained consistently

In forex trading, has indeed a very important concept because with their concept will allow us to trade with a maximum, therefore, we can try to have a good concept and try to discipline in forex trading to get profit in forex

• 4 months later...

As I see, you are a new Forex trader so, I wanna suggest you, to start your learning process from beginning level! You have to spend enough time in your demo account for learning technical and fundamental analysis! I learned professional Forex market analysis through video tutorial series of ECN broker TradingBanks, now I trade manually in my live account!

I am not against learning new thing or anything as such, but I will always say we got to be very careful with how we go about doing things and making sure we have proper plans set to work out and only then we will be able to benefit. I trade with OctaFX broker where I am able to work it out rather smoothly which is with their lovely educational setup where everything is covered step by step while the best part is their demo contest like cTrader, it’s weekly based with 400 dollar prize to be won, so that’s why I find it so good and is something which really helps me work out well and increase my performance bar.

On 6/6/2016 at 7:36 AM, Gaban said:

In forex trading, has indeed a very important concept because with their concept will allow us to trade with a maximum, therefore, we can try to have a good concept and try to discipline in forex trading to get profit in forex

in addition to the concept of trading, motivation, patience and mental strength are few of the factors that must be owned by a trader. see trading is a tough business at full risk analysis and, if a trader does not have a factor that can support the process of trading, I think akansulit for the trader to be able to get the maximum results

• 1 month later...

We need to learn about new ideas for Forex, but at the same time, it’s about how we execute all these things which makes all the difference. If we are good at applying what we learn then we will be able to gain plenty, but if we don’t learn to execute it all well then we will be on for massive struggle. I do it all nicely under eyes of OctaFX, as they are simply outstanding with been regulated plus a true ECN and that too an award winning one, so it’s pleasant being joined under them. I also enjoy it with the freedom I get which enables me to do trading through any technique without restrictions at all in any way.

When I started up in Forex, I had no idea what is forex, but slowly, I not only understood all the basic, but I learned how enjoy it is to try new things, but of course, it’s all to do with brave heart. I am always high on confidence which is due to Trade12, It’s not much of worry at all with their outstanding structure with advance technology and latest input, I can really try out unique stuff and that gives me serious boost as well. I always practice on demo account and even enjoy reading daily market updates, analysis plus there is a lot more, it all makes my life easier!

It’s important to always seek to learn something new, as it can be beneficial, but we just need to make sure that we keep safety point set accurately regardless of the strategy. I never let that slip and due to FreshForex, I can do a bloody good job with their 101% Trade Able Deposit Bonus, I just love it and allow me the room to work with freedom.

• 4 weeks later...

We are all learners in the forex market. Any trader that wish to keep making progress in forex trading need to use every available opportunity to learn. We can learn from our fellow traders because everyone's experience is unique, and also from our own experience.

Edited by ForexMartTrader

Learning makes us better trader. The more you learn the more you become a good trader. Knowledge is power. It is also true in tarding. Learning new things will sharpen your trading skills. I also love to learn new things everyday. For my trading I like laxmarkets. The binary options trading platform offered by this company is one of the best and reliable binary options trading platforms across then globe.

• 4 months later...

It is vital to learn well because that is the way forward towards achieving better results. I find it quite fascinating with broker like FreshForex who got 7-step educational setup plus many other guides that helps trader to get into things smoothly. I also feel good with their zero spreads, fast execution, 48% Annum scheme and many other such benefits, it’s absolutely amazing and helps us big time.

• 5 weeks later...
On 2/12/2017 at 6:05 PM, sokinakhatun said:

Learning makes us better trader. The more you learn the more you become a good trader. Knowledge is power. It is also true in tarding. Learning new things will sharpen your trading skills. I also love to learn new things everyday. For my trading I like laxmarkets. The binary options trading platform offered by this company is one of the best and reliable binary options trading platforms across then globe.

We will get more trading knowledge. We also can learn from our trading experience. During trade with FXB, I also try to learn from my experience. Trader can use demo account to get more trading experience

• 1 month later...

Learning improves us trader. The more you take in the more you turn into a decent trader. Learning is control. It is additionally valid in tarding. Adapting new things will hone your trading abilities. I additionally love to learn new things ordinary. For my trading I like FXPM. They have amazing educational resources and courses. I have learned a from there. I like their monthly prize of 2000GBP for trader of the month.

• 5 weeks later...