Forex Contest

Got info about forex contests held regularly, please share it here.

Currently being held regular contests from FBS

* 999 demo contest

* Contest for the smartest traders

Let's share information to increase our knowledge in forex trading.

Registration for the 999 demo contest has been opened. we can register to be able to participate in this contest .. And until now, there are more than 800 traders who have register in this contest..

Earn 6% CASHBACK from FXB Trading

Registration for the 999 demo contest has been opened. we can register to be able to participate in this contest .. And until now, there are more than 800 traders who have register in this contest..

Yeah, we have to hurry ! don't be late to register, it's unfortunate if we miss our chance to win the withdrawable prize and to get the place to try our trading system and to hone our trading capability.

Yeah, we have to hurry ! don't be late to register, it's unfortunate if we miss our chance to win the withdrawable prize and to get the place to try our trading system and to hone our trading capability.

Yeah, and let's prepare ourselves for tomorrow because 999 demo contest will be started tomorrow... Let's fight.. :D

Update 999 Demo Contest

GarisSinar.gif

999.jpg

Account#335903

Position: 1st

Account#338183

Position: 2nd

Account#336861

Position: 3rd

2012-11-19_191708.jpg

We are expecting a dynamic and exciting competition with a lot of surprises ahead.

We wish all the traders good luck and will carefully follow the contest process.

Contest period: 14.11.12 - 14.12.12

Contest details

Contestants’ ranking

Have a profitable trade with FBS!

Work with FBS , be friends with FBS and be successful!

bmfb.png

Fastest Growing Forex Broker Asia 2012

The Best Broker Asia 2012

Don't be late and miss your chance !

Predict NFP – November 2012

GarisSinar.gif

Dear traders!

You have a real opportunity to show your analytical skills and get an exclusive prize from FBS.

All you need is to guess the Nonfarm Payrolls indicator for November that will be announce on the 7th of December.

Post your guess here in the “Comments” section.

Your guesses are accepted until 12.00 GMT on December 7.

The winner will receive a brand T-shirt from FBS.

Good luck to everyone!

fbstshirtnew.gif

Good luck!

bmfb.png

But the standings of 999 demo contest always change, sir. Because every trader wanna win this contest. I also hope that Indonesian traders can be the winners again.

As usual, demo contest which held by FBS has always had a very tight competition, in addition to current market conditions really allow for a lot of surprises in the top ten positions.

As usual, demo contest which held by FBS has always had a very tight competition, in addition to current market conditions really allow for a lot of surprises in the top ten positions.

Yeah, you're right... Because of there are many traders who take part in FBS demo contest, so no wonder if this is contest is very tight...

“Predict NFP”: contest results

Monday, December 10, 2012 - 06:15

nfp6.jpg

According to Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor data Nonfarm Payrolls indicator for for November is 146K.

Indisputable winner of "Predict NFP" contest is Mang Ncep who gave the only correct answer. The contestant gets an exclusive T-shirt from FBS.

Congratulations to the winner.

Kind regards,

FBS

Work with FBS , be friends with FBS

and be successful!

bmfb.png

• 2 weeks later...

Registration for “999” is open

GarisSinar.gif

999.jpg

Dear traders!

We are happy to announce that registration for «999» demo contest in now open. Registration is open until 07.01.13.

The idea of “999” is very simple: each participant gets a demo account with 9999 USD balance and 1:100 leverage in it. You can trade 28 currency pairs and EAs are allowed. The winners of “999” contest will be 3 participants with the highest deposits by the end of the contest period.

The total prize fund is 999 USD and the winners receive the following rewards:

1st prize – 555 USD

2nd prize – 333 USD

3rd prize – 111 USD

The contestant with the lowest deposit by the end of the contest will get a special encouraging prize from FBS — FBS MasterCard.

All the prizes can be withdrawn anytime.

Contest period: 08.01.13 - 08.02.13.

Registration for the contest: open until 07.01.13.

Take part and win! Get all the luck!

Read more about “999”: 999 Demo Contest // FBS Markets Inc.

we_choose_fbsindo.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Predict NFP – December 2012

GarisSinar.gif

Dear traders!

You have a real opportunity to show your analytical skills and get an exclusive prize from FBS.

All you need is to guess the Nonfarm Payrolls indicator for December that will be announce on the 4th of January.

Post your guess here in the “Comments” section.

Your guesses are accepted until 12.00 GMT on January 4.

The winner will receive a brand T-shirt from FBS.

Good luck to everyone!

fbstshirtnew.gif

Good luck!

we_choose_fbsindo.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I am been part of OctaFX broker for good 2 years and they have so many demo and real account contest, so it is dependent upon us which we like to use, I personally prefer using their awesome SuperCharged contest, it is a real trading contest with top three prizes are Tesla Model S, Smart Fortwo, Renault Twizy and many others so it can be easily said that the value of these are in millions if not more so really it’s such an exciting contest!

• 3 weeks later...

demo account contest are good, many new traders are attend to it. it's always good to compete with other traders while polishing our own trading strategy. but there's limited demo contest which truly respect its participant. most demo prize contest are hardly to cash out, had unpleasant experience while end up as some demo contest winners, prize are below 1000 usd, but i need to complete 50 standard lot before able to withdraw any profit i've gain.
now i'd prefer enjoying my live competition with tickmill monthly traders contest, for now i keep a close observation with contest winner of how their account grow each months, while keep polish my manual trading strategies to get more profit. recently they doubled the prize for amount 1000 usd each months, and it get me more attract to it and truly willing to proven to myself as monthly winner.

demo account contest are good, many new traders are attend to it. it's always good to compete with other traders while polishing our own trading strategy. but there's limited demo contest which truly respect its participant. most demo prize contest are hardly to cash out, had unpleasant experience while end up as some demo contest winners, prize are below 1000 usd, but i need to complete 50 standard lot before able to withdraw any profit i've gain.

now i'd prefer enjoying my live competition with tickmill monthly traders contest, for now i keep a close observation with contest winner of how their account grow each months, while keep polish my manual trading strategies to get more profit. recently they doubled the prize for amount 1000 usd each months, and it get me more attract to it and truly willing to proven to myself as monthly winner.

Its lik a motivation for traders but since you cannot withdraw it, its of no use , but still contest makes you learn faster and its change from routine trading.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah. i trade demo contest in liteforex . i won some time. i think we can get more money with it. we can get more money for trade. we can test our strategy with it

• 2 weeks later...

It is idly true there is no alternative way to prove yourself without a competition. But , for winning, you must have exclusive advanced trading skill that is the main key to success in Forex history. Truly, as s newcomer I am not able to compete any contest. But, really, I am becoming a knowledgeable trader with having support of MXTrade. From this EU regulated trading broker I taught many educational things.