Paid help for newbie forex investor

Hi,

I am planning to invest some savings of about 120k. I chose forex market to invest a part of this .

The aim is to target about 5% return monthly. I know I wont make money in all months.

But I want to use a tighter risk management to protect my capital

Help (Paid) I need :

1. Can you help me in developing a strategy for finding people to follow in social trading sites like etoro, zulutarde , currensee, tradency – This can be hourly pay or a profit sharing job .

2. If you offer a managed account or PAMM account I will be interested but I will need verifiable track record

If anybody of you are in the same boat please contact me so that we can share our research ideas and help each other find some good options .

Apart from these If anybody of you have any suggestions /interest to help a newbie investor to make some informed decisions please feel free to drop a note here or email to tbd2562atgmail.com --here at stands for @

P.S: I know some people might suggest not to invest in forex , but the question is not whether to invest or not – kindly don’t digress the topic.

Thanks

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Well, according to my own trading experience I have seen copy trading service of TradingBanks is very useful for investors or low skilled Forex trader. Personally, I am using this service from last June. On the other hand, TradingBanks broker is a true ECN broker, there have no warning issue on capital security.

• 1 year later...

Though you can still earn from the forex market  through PAMM account  and have traders with profitable track record manage your account.  You will have greater control over your investment when you learn forex trading, acquire good skills and experience,  and trade your own account.