Are you satisfied with your broker?

Mang_Ncep

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is improvement from FBS again. Now we can access FBS site in Thai and FBS site is in eight languages. I believe FBS will make more improvement to make their clients are more satisfied with them. :)

Not only traders from Thailand who are more satisfied with FBS, sist,, traders from Arab Saudi also will feel more satisfied with FBS, because they can access FBS site in Arabic..

www.fbs.com/news/2012-11-21/20203-fbscom-arabic

Earn 6% CASHBACK from FXB Trading

I satisfy with my broker except one thing that they haven't supported Paypal (payment services) but through it, I know MoneyBooker and everything is ok now :)

Are you Vietnamese wynnasuju?

I'm new to this forum and I am Vietnamese,

Hi, diablo88

I also satisfied with my broker, yeah eventhough my broker hasn't supported Paypal for transaction, but my broker has many options for me to make transaction with them...

Earn 6% CASHBACK from FXB Trading

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have information for no deposit forex bonus. Check armada markets, this broker offering welcome account 15EUR. Besides that , this broker have a refer friends offer. You willget 15usd and your friends too for each offering friend to join with this broker.

15 EUR is a pretty big bonus. Is there a requirement to obtain the bonus and withdraw profit have we got?
Currently I still use the posting bonus for trading in InstaForex and the conditions there are not too complicated.

I have information for no deposit forex bonus. Check armada markets, this broker offering welcome account 15EUR. Besides that , this broker have a refer friends offer. You willget 15usd and your friends too for each offering friend to join with this broker.

15 EUR is a pretty big bonus. Is there a requirement to obtain the bonus and withdraw profit have we got?
Currently I still use the posting bonus for trading in InstaForex and the conditions there are not too complicated.

Actually you only can make withdrawal your profit as much as 15$. Ithink this is a good way to try the real trading wiht armadamarkets, without you need to make any deposit. They are currently the top forex broker for tick scalping EA's. Perfect trading conditions for scalpers because of the low spreads.

Actually you only can make withdrawal your profit as much as 15$. Ithink this is a good way to try the real trading wiht armadamarkets, without you need to make any deposit. They are currently the top forex broker for tick scalping EA's. Perfect trading conditions for scalpers because of the low spreads.

It's really make satisfied, right?

How much leverage do you use for scalping? I can use leverage up to 1:1000 in InstaForex

• 1 month later...

How much leverage do you use for scalping? I can use leverage up to 1:1000 in InstaForex

Armadamarkets offering me 1:500 . But it's enough for me. The best I can get from this broker are tight spreads, superfast execution, no requotes, positive slippage like armada markets. This is important for your trading. Edited by uncle gober

Armadamarkets offering me 1:500 . But it's enough for me. The best I can get from this broker are tight spreads, superfast execution, no requotes, positive slippage like armada markets. This is important for your trading.

FBS offering 1:500. with market Execution the time execution is under 1 sec, no restriction trading strategies, no restriction scalping strategies, news trading are allowed, and many benefits trading from fbs

Armadamarkets offering me 1:500 . But it's enough for me. The best I can get from this broker are tight spreads, superfast execution, no requotes, positive slippage like armada markets. This is important for your trading.

FBS offering 1:500. with market Execution the time execution is under 1 sec, no restriction trading strategies, no restriction scalping strategies, news trading are allowed, and many benefits trading from fbs

I get a fast execution too using armadamarkets. But the most interesting to me is the spread. I get a tight spread, really suit me as a scalper.

• 3 weeks later...

I get a fast execution too using armadamarkets. But the most interesting to me is the spread. I get a tight spread, really suit me as a scalper.

It would be very convenient if we have found a broker that provides maximum service while also according to our trading strategy. The thing I like about my broker I can get additional trading capital from their forums.

It would be very convenient if we have found a broker that provides maximum service while also according to our trading strategy. The thing I like about my broker I can get additional trading capital from their forums.

We have each other's views in the selection of brokers, the important thing is we can focus on our trading without having to worry with the broker that we have chosen.

• 2 weeks later...

With all the facilities provided by Armada Market, my trading is much more comfortable and produce, so there's no reason for me not satisfied with the Armada Market. Especially now fleet provide $ 500 reward for traders who can produce a good profit with risk management and good money management skills.
Be Trader Of The Month and get the prize.