An international section

Jimmy

I think that a good idea would be to create an international section of the forum, where members can meet people from their own country and talk their own language.

In my opinion this would also bring new people to the forum, as there are many members that don't have a good knowledge of English and maybe they want to talk in a language that they do know better.

I joined recently and i've already spotted a lot of members from Romania. An international section with a Romanian thread would be excellent. The same could apply for people from China, India, Russia, Malaysia, etc. etc. etc.

------- Later edit: ----------

A problem would be to moderate the foreign threads but i think that it's quite easy to find reliable people here from almost every country.

Making someone moderator for it's national thread would motivate the guy to find / invite more and more members from its country!

You could also launch a contest (prizes are not always so important - but the felling of competition is always important!) in order to promote this idea: let's say something like "the national moderator with the most members in his tread / with the most active members / etc. will win this bonus: [some bonus]".

In my opinion members will help each other better if they are grouped in a strong community.

This could be fun also, you could meet people near you, living in the same city or around the same block :P

--------------------------------

What do you think about that?

P.S.: Also i have a suggestion regarding the personal videocasts (check here) - any feedback would be appreciated.

Edited by Jimmy

Yeah, Darcy is right. But I'm sure that in the near future we will add some international sub-forums. I also have many romanian friends on this forum, including you Jimmy, and it will be very easy for me to moderate. Edited by StefGrig
---- My Ambition is beyond My Knowledge ----