Help me to believe

James Parker

Can someone help me to believe this site is true I just need someone to let me know that I have not joined another rip off site it seams to be all I can pick these days almost every site I have joined seam to rip me off or change the way they pay that I am left a little scared to try a new investment site like 10 Dollars Wonder .

Let me tell you a short tale of my woe I joined a site called Isabel Marco Money Maker it seamed ok for the first couple of payments then they started to change the way they pay, you now have to wait 50 days and also you have to be an upgraded member my last payment request was made on the 20 September 2008 and I am still waiting to get paid if I wish to get paid I have to upgrade for the third time and I think I would sooner just let it go but it is another 9 Dollars against a payment of over $300 so what would you do I bet the same as I am going to do which is upgrade for another month and wait and see what happens but this is the final dealings I am going to have with this site.

xk6mj4qovs8jx1dof3.jpg

Hi James,

I have seen this this site advertised but must admit to not knowing much about them. from what you say I would probably do the same as you are which is upgrade, but as you say make sure you don't upgrade after that and take it as a lesson learned (sounds bad I know but i've had to swallow that bitter pill). have you google searched it to see if there are any other opinions out there. I just did google and the word scam was involved but with every word scam is a good review as well i'll let you read more into that and decide for yourself, hope I may have helped if only a little and let us know any outcomes regards Dave

Edited by davev1980

Can someone help me to believe this site is true I just need someone to let me know that I have not joined another rip off site it seams to be all I can pick these days almost every site I have joined seam to rip me off or change the way they pay that I am left a little scared to try a new investment site like 10 Dollars Wonder .

Let me tell you a short tale of my woe I joined a site called Isabel Marco Money Maker it seamed ok for the first couple of payments then they started to change the way they pay, you now have to wait 50 days and also you have to be an upgraded member my last payment request was made on the 20 September 2008 and I am still waiting to get paid if I wish to get paid I have to upgrade for the third time and I think I would sooner just let it go but it is another 9 Dollars against a payment of over $300 so what would you do I bet the same as I am going to do which is upgrade for another month and wait and see what happens but this is the final dealings I am going to have with this site.

Hello James,

I've been a member on Isabelmarco's Money Maker for months now. I have been paid 5 times. I am currently waiting for a payment of $320.97 and I also have another $137.51 accumulated.

I do upgrade every month. They take long to pay but at least they do pay, unlike many scam sites I've been a member of and burned by. You yourself must click a minimum of 200 ads in order to receive your next payment, and so on. I work on many PTC sites but I've never earned on them as much as I have on IM. I refuse to upgrade on other sites because I've lost out that way. I just purchase some referrals if I believe the site will last at least a few months or so.

Don't give up on IM, you will get your payment. Also, keep up with all their updates, etc. on their forum as well.

You may email if you'd like to. The address is in my profile. Please enter JAMES in the Subject Line so I won't miss it.

Good luck.

Emma Padilla

Edited by wonderlady

• 3 weeks later...

I can't tell you if its works, I bought 7 spots and have not cycled since I've been in. I was told that it would come around, but still it has not. I asked if I needed to do something else and was told no just sit back and wait, but I should purchase some more spots like a couple a week. Glad I didn't, so I guess I can't really tell it has worked good at least for me so far.

I'm also still having a problem seeing what line its on so I can gauge when mine lines would cycle.

• 1 month later...