Is it really a hard task to trade in forex market ?

Forex is Very Profitable ..once we know what we are doing ..

The hardest part of all was how do we able to dance with the market ??

Everyone was looking for the best strategy or the best EA to help'em out .. but

in the reality .. No one can beat the market ..

All U Want Learning and practice and more practice until U Make Profit More than Losses

It's hard to be able to feel satisfied here .. So sometimes .. We only need to be patient .. and gratefull ..

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Forex trading is no hard business if we have trained our self well but if we expect a miracle to happen without having knowledge than that’s just going too far. The only ease I got in Forex trading was with my broker OctaFX, it had all the quality that I could ever wish to have as now only they had excellent trading platform but had wonderful Micro account that I used for trading and I was able to start with just 5 USD.

Nothing is impossible for men. However, in order to get success in Forex, you really have to work hard and improve your skills day by day. And Learning should be your key target right now.

Therefore, if you want to learn ‘how to trade in currency market’, The Shaw Academy of Financial Trading represents the ideal starting point for the would-be trader or investor, illustrating clearly much of the critical knowledge.

They offer excellent trading videos, live webinars and private session with an Expert broker in order to help you learning Forex trading.

Edited by tamzid92

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah of course, it’s very tough to be profitable in Forex. It might look easy from outside but the one who do it knows all the pressure and trouble that he gets in for doing it in a profitable way. I am lucky that even though I had no prior experience or knowledge I was still able to pull off everything with Nova FX’s port because they have terrific education program that I follow and results are just unbelievable without having to pay a penny of fees.

• 7 months later...

I think majority of the people make it harder only due to their mistakes, if we keep things simple then we are likely to win more often than losing, but we just make it so much complicated in our mind that even the easiest thing starts looking monstrous and then we say it’s all too hard, but in reality trading is easier to do, it’s just extra mindset that do the job difficult. I am always holding things easy and simple; it’s all thanks to OctaFX broker since without their support I don’t think I was going too far. They have incredible conditions with small spread of 0.2 pips for all major pairs, high leverage up to 1.500 and much more!

I know here almost 90% Forex traders are unable to earn consistent money. So, definitely it’s not easy way to earn money. On the other hand, I see expert Forex traders are making lots of money without any hypertension. So, I believe it’s the best way for me to follow professional Forex traders as; my live trading performance is not so good. That’s way, I follow copy trading service of TradingBanks broker. I see, here is available many Forex gurus with excellent trading result.

forex is hard if you did not go through the right process, smoe people think forex trading is like playin black jack.. no no no it takes time to learn and study the market to be involved in its transitions and flow. on mis concept that new traders think after a couple of good trades that its suppose to go good all the way

• 1 month later...

That’s really. Because, there is nobody who can predict the real faction in this market place with certainly. But, in spite of too much difficulty, my trading life is very much profitable. Because , I am getting all successful trading tips with essential terms and conditions from my trading platform MXTrade. so, I can make profit constancy by using this trading tips.

Definitely, Forex trading is the most profitable business in the world. But, the problem is to realize actual hidden meaning of Forex market traders need huge knowledge on market movement’s nature. You may see, some trader use technical or someone fundamental.

The main goal is making handsome money consistently. I see, MTI Markets provides useful technical and fundamental analysis for novice traders. That’s way, I always use this professional trading analysis for doing my live trading.

• 1 year later...

It's extremely hard to be profitable in Forex. It may look simple from outside yet the person who do it knows all the weight and inconvenience that he gets in for doing it productively. I am fortunate that despite the fact that I had no related knowledge or learning I was as yet ready to pull off everything with Jmfinancial.Eu on the grounds that they have astounding instruction program that I take after and comes about are quite recently mind blowing without paying a penny of hidden charges.

Prepare ourselves before we start trading. Learn about forex trading first, then try to start trading with demo account. By using demo account, we will get trading experience.Open a forex demo account and practise trading risk-free. Develop your trading strategies and test the features of a trading platform before you place a real trade. With FXB Trading, I also use their demo account to get more experience

22 hours ago, Natural Mess said:

Demo would be very much useful, if you have seriousness while doing it, else it would be just another way to pass your time.

That's right. For new trader, demo account will be very helpful. And of course, we need to maximize my trading skills. With FXB Trading, I also still use demo account to get more experience. Although we just use virtual money, we still must maximize demo account properly

Forex trading is not a difficult business if we have mastered his knowledge, but if we expect miracles to happen without knowledge, it will be impossible. The only amenity I get in Forex trading is with my FXB Trading broker, all the qualities I ever wanted as now only have an excellent trading platform

Forex isn't that simple. Making advantage from the market isn't a basic occupation. You have to take in beyond what many would consider possible and learning. You have know the all sort of business zones i.e. uptrend, downtrend or sideways. Likewise, for each market we require alter our procedure. I began my trading work 5 years sooner. I began with forex then I was confronting issue with broker. All of a sudden I got FXPM broker and my broker issue is settled. I am fully satisfied with the broker.

I don’t think so. Trading is forex can be very easy and profitable if you are prepared enough for the market. To get prepared for the market you are going to need proper education, skill, risk management, trade plan, any specific strategy, good broker support and patience. Good broker can also make your journey easy like m y broker AAFX does. It provides free market trade set up every week with proper explanation which is really effective in the market.

I have to encounter various difficulties that are involved with coordination of different trades and confront challenges out there in the trading market. Prior to using the services of FXB Trading, there were times when I simply could not manage all the accounts as a trader despite putting in my best effort