The lower your risk, the higher your chances

• 2 years later...

I don’t think this is true as risk can be lower or higher but if we have the knowledge than things can work so much better but lacking it will make it tough. I am trading with high risk yet I am making great profits and it’s all thanks to OctaFX broker where they have low spread of just 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 and also electrifying customer service that is eager and ready to help us with any situation.

Having lower risk can definitely make sure we have lesser risk but for profit that is not guaranteed and that is only if we have knowledge and experience. I got picture perfect opportunity to gain this knowledge from YESfx Global, They had ideal environment for all traders to collect knowledge and the special program Remote FX Traders was truly extra-ordinary not only it allowed us a chance to trade with massive 50,000 EURO but it also showed the potential we have in this business and their support was so consistent that it really got beyond my expectations and now I am really successful all due to their blessings!

• 9 months later...

I dont know about higher chance with lowering risk, but at least it saves us from massive losses, so we get good chance to correct things. I dont need to lower the risk given that I work with OctaFX broker and as we know they are very highly rated brokerage company with having 11 awards to their name, but more importantly they have rebate program where i am able to get 15 dollars profits per lot size trade and this includes the losing trade too, so thats the real way the risk is lowered yet the profit ability remains pretty high, so this is why I prefer this lovely company that is forever there to help me out in everything.

Exactly, we have to maintain our risk reward ratios very sincerely. In addition, have to avoid over trading completely. But, I see maximum Forex traders are very excited about their TP position even they don’t use any SL, in some case someone use but set it without analyzing logical levels.

Now, I can set my stop loss positions professionally as I get healthy trading equity because of adding 100% welcome bonus offer of TradingBanks. So, comfortably I can set my SL with buffering for 10-15 pips.

• 3 months later...

No one becomes successful from this trading platform at all, if he does not know how to manage risk. in my trading career, for avoiding risk , I always like to trade in 1:100 leverage , in spite of having up to leverage 1:400 that always make sure my trading broker Trade12. But, in my demo trading I took high leverage to see the performance how it works.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, if we are able to decrease the risk then we will automatically open door towards success, but if we keep on taking risk then won’t go too far. I am glad that I trade with FreshForex where the risk is reduce dramatically and that’s to do with their mighty rebate scheme where I can gain 10 dollars for winning trades and 15 for losing, so I am not just safe but also can grow!