Interview with the admin of Frogress ...

Interview with the admin of Frogress

CIF Blog Team

Hello everyone, today we bring you the interview that we conducted with Jake the admin of Frogress . This is a standard 12×12 that just recently launched. Truthfully 12×12 programs seem to be pretty hot today so if Jake runs a clean show then it can certainly have the potential to be a good one. Of course like any program time will tell right?

Enjoy!

1. Thank you for allowing the Collective Investments Blog Team to interview you. Can you tell us a little bit about yourself? How long have you been in the industry? Have you run any other online programs before?

My name is Jake Terrano and I have been joining autosurfs mostly for over 2 years now. This is my first program and I hope it’s not my last.

2. What makes you qualified to run a HYIP/AutoSurf program?

I studied and thoroughly checked and researched what I would need in order to create a good program. I have also tested and learned how to use the software’s for a couple of weeks before deciding to open one.

3. What makes Frogress stand out from the crowd?

The name itself is unique in my opinion. The design is another unique feature. I should admit that the profit features are not unique because it’s been used before and is being used up to now. So this will all depend on me now on how to make it unique along the way.

4. Is your program backed by investments or supplemented by outside income sources? Can you tell us more about that? Or is Frogress purely a game?

Of course right now it’s still a game. I plan to invest the money in several opportunities, not great profits but should be enough to make sure everything becomes stable.

5. It has been said that you Alertpay account is still unverified and this has caused major problems for surf admins in the past. Do you have plans to get it verified and when?

Verification documents have been submitted. It should be verified pretty soon. No worries about it not being verified because I can call them on the phone if they don’t. Documents I sent are real so there is no reason to worry about it.

6. How are you promoting your program to the online public?

In the coming days or weeks we will be advertising in some good effective places. Right now I am trying to be active on the forums in answering questions in order to attract people to at least take a look at the website.

7. Please tell us where your program is hosted.

Frogress is on a powerful dedicated server.

8. What type of script do you use to run Frogress? Does it provide the necessary security against hackers? Do you have SSL or any other security features you’d like to tell us about?

I will search about SSL and see if this is something we will need then I will add it. I am currently using script from neversay which I found to be very secured and great based on what I read online.

9. Do you have plans for any program changes to be made in the near future, such as enhancements, revisions of current plans, additional plan options, added ecurrencies, etc.?

If I see the need for revisions or enhancements I will surely do them. E-currencies, I will have to see which ones would be good to use. I am not sure however if I will be adding additional plans because it’s best to use only 1 at the moment.

10. How long do you honestly feel Frogress could last?

Given that all my expectations would be met, Frogress could run up to a year. Now if within the year everything goes well and plans are successfully executed then it could surpass that easily.

Frogress

11. Is there anything you’d like to add or comment on before we conclude the interview?

I want to ask everyone to take a look at Frogress Then be the judge if you should join or not. Thanks Austin for the great interview.

;)

Notice: All 'til CIF Blog gets up