Autotrading forex with Zulutrade

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

From what I know, when doing auto, you need to have a stable internet connection, or else, you're risking an offer not being received by the market. 1.gif

it depend what auto you refers too. when do trading activity a stable intenet connection is a must. automatic forex system is no different. well, i assume you dont have much information about automatic trading system. but in fact, the trade would be run faster then manual, and you dont have to access your account through your PC all the time, we can use VPS service in exchange. the closer vps server to brokers server, the better connection is, for example i use Expert advisor (EA) on my account with armada market brokerage service, so I rent london based VPS service, because armada markets trading server are located in london. I can still do another activity while my trading still running and well executed. :)

• 3 months later...

For once I thought it would be very handy but then I found it to be useless since I lost once and in that scenario I was able to learn nothing so now I got my lesson and I think it’s better to lose by my own analysis then with this system. Now I don’t really need to lose because of OctaFX broker and their picture perfect analysis service where I got over 100% growths on my account without any major losses in last 30 days that I have traded.

Lina my friend! I'm also trading with Zulu. There's a strong group of Zulutrade warriors at the FXFatcat, with signal provider recommendations etc. Be careful though, you don't want to follow someone without full knowledge of the person you're following.

As I know it's still actual. I'm curious to trade with Zulutrade or VertexFX Account Mirroring anyway. Does anybody have positive experience with them?

Edited by Robert Kristofer