Long and short term trading

Guest mohammadbadr

Guest mohammadbadr

Long term & short term trading each one has its advantages, in long term the mistakes in analysis will be less, as you consider the financial news which are strong and affecting a long period of time also if you look for a trend waiting its break this will be on the weekly frame, and it is the method used by banks and big companies, while in short term, you will feel the profit faster as you open more than one trade daily so it is interesting for those who like trading itself.

I'm in long term trading. That is the most stable and the most predictable way to earn money. Short term is a gamble. I have done this before. All four of my indicators say buy but when I buy after few minutes theirs a spike up. A very straight line and I loss money. Before its goes down. In short if I don't put all my money in I'm still good and I did earn.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

I would suggest to trade on long term when there is a trend created and it’s obvious while in case if we are not sure of the trend and trading is going in uncertain way than we can do scalping just to gain rewards but we must make sure whatever we do should be according to a very tight money management.

I am trading with OctaFX broker that support both ways that includes scalping and long term trading. As they have low spread of just 0.2 pips and high leverage up to 1.500 for scalping while for long term traders there is always the most popular swap free option available for us to work out without needing to pay any money as fees.

• 3 weeks later...

It’s simply impossible to do long term trading if you don’t have proper knowledge that’s why the last option left is short term (scalping) so that what mostly newbies either win big or lose. I am going in a long term way because of having proper education by working on the biggest training program Remote FX Traders, it is sponsored by YesFX Ltd and there success is almost certain with us getting proper course of technical analysis which really helps in every single aspect.

• 4 weeks later...

From whatever technique I get profits that’s what I do so if I am getting good results with short term I prefer doing that but if I get my favorite results with long term I do that so I am a trader that adopts quickly to all situations. I am trading with OctaFX brokers and their smooth trading platform and also solid service which start with the epic 50% bonus that is offered to me and that too even with low investment of just 5 USD.

• 3 weeks later...

I think, long and short term trading that all are trading style and, traders select these according to their trading experience. As a newcomer, I like most short term trading policy scalping from all trading strategy. Because, I am not able to trade for a long time due to having small balance. By the way, with this trading policy, my trading life is comfort and profitable. For the reason that, I am getting only one pip trading spread from my trading broker MXTrade which is very supportive to make profit by using this trading policy. So, in a short time , I am making profit constancy.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Both of the methods are pretty cool and profitable, but at the end of the day it is all about how we are coping with the pressure while doing scalping and having strong patience for longer form, it’s these stuff which makes the difference between success and failure. At the moment I am focusing on long term and with Nova FX broker, I am not required to pay any fees or commission to keep my trades overnight which is pretty helpful.

I think we should use full of freedom into our trading. Thais is way, I use both type of trading style. But, long term trading is my best choice. By the way, in ranging market I can’t this. Then, usually I apply scalping trading style. As, ECN broker TradingBanks allows all kind of trading style so, it’s available option for me be a long term as well as short term trader.

As a scalper, I could do with narrowest trading spread for making profit instantly with certainly. So, I have selected MxTrade as my trading platform where at all times I am getting only one pip trading spread. By means of this narrowest trading spread, I am able to make profit constancy by using any kinds of trading strategy with scalping.

I believe short term is there for quick profits while long term is there for consistent and stable profits. I am able to do both because situation keeps on changing and we need to be good enough to handle both, it’ss the only way we will find any real success, I am very fortunate that I am working with OctaFX broker where they have small spread of 0.2 pips plus they also have swap free account options, so that’s seriously useful for us to allow us to be successful without any major troubles.

• 1 month later...

In my trading career, due to small balance I am not capable for ling term trading. That’s why; I have to depend on scalping strategy that is considered as a short term trading policy in this market place. And, I have chosen MXTrade trading broker for using scalping policy in a proper way because of only one pip lowest trading spread.

I at all times have a penchant to keep an eye on a protected trading strategy. So, I am completely depending on price action strategy. I think it is the most safe and profitable trading strategy for any kinds of traders.

So I always apply my strategy at any condition of the market. as, I am using price action strategy so I have chosen Trade12 as my trading platform where I get most accurate candlestick that helps me to understand the real faction of market. In addition, I can trade any major currencies with competitive low spread. So I am able to make profit in a short time.

Lately, I have selected my trading strategy according to my trading experience. As a newcomer I have to depend on scalping strategy that can bring profit in a short time. Although it is not instructive but for making profit very rapidly I have chosen this trading policy. And, I have selected Trade12 which is considered as a best place for scalping due to having only one pip trading spread. So, it is possible to me to make profit by using this trading policy within a short time. And, my trading life is very profitable.

According to my own trading experience I seem, success is not depend on traders investing sessions but it’s relay on their trading skills. Since, if a trader has good trading skills then he can earn enough money by only investing two or three hours. But, a low skills trader lose regularly even though he is a long time trader.

Whatever, now I get ECN trading environment into my tab from TradingBanks. As result, now am investing much longer times easily.

As a student, I have kicked off Forex trading with a little amount. So, I have to depend on short time trading approach scalping from my first day of trading. And, for using this trading policy in a proper way, I have decided to trade in MxTrade as my trading platform where at all times I am getting only one pip trading spread that is the foremost element for scalping.

We should never hold onto one style, as it is vital we work with keeping all options open, it is especially good for me given TradeWiseFx broker, as they allow us to trade using any technique from scalping, hedging, news trading to EA system, it’s all available here to do while they also got highly active support service that help us guiding more.

A good trader should be eager to do both short and long term trading, as that’s something which makes it real, it is not possible for any trader to be successful with one way traffic, it has to be double ride in order for things to be good. I trade with keeping both of these things in mind and that helps me perform well and get profits rolling consistently. I do like short term more, as with that I can withdraw profits regularly and thanks to OctaFX broker, I am able to get the payments instantly, it is really wonderful thing while for long term trades, I really enjoy their swap free account option, it is really extra-ordinary and helps me so much with the performance.

As a scalper my daily target is to earn 50 pips daily and I am extremely dependable on scalping strategy for achieving my target completely. Even though scalping is considered as a most usable and profitable trading policy, but practically due to many restrictions it cannot be used in a regulated trading platform.

but, I am very lucky to select Trade12 as my regulated trading place where at all times I am able to scalp at any major currencies with only one pip narrowest trading spread.

I seem, short term trading is much sensitive but the problem is traders need huge money for doing long term trading. So, I have to use this sensitive way of trading. But, exclusive scalping facilities of TradingBanks give me enough scope for doing short term trading. I get here narrowest trading spread facility for all trading instruments even for gold metal.

A good trader should be eager to do both short and long term trading, as that’s something which makes it real, it is not possible for any trader to be successful with one way traffic, it has to be double ride in order for things to be good. I trade with keeping both of these things in mind and that helps me perform well and get profits rolling consistently. I do like short term more, as with that I can withdraw profits regularly and thanks to OctaFX broker, I am able to get the payments instantly, it is really wonderful thing while for long term trades, I really enjoy their swap free account option, it is really extra-ordinary and helps me so much with the performance.

Yeah you should be versatile in trading approach, whether its short or long trades if you are able to place good trades then both options should be kept in .

To be honest, I invested only 100$ for doing my live trading. That’s way, now I am preferable with short time trading so, scalping is my most recommended trading style for me. The most important point is, I get ZERO trading spread facility from MTI Markets trading broker.

So, I can make huge money from small movement of Forex market. On the other hand, I know long time trading is much professional and standard from short term. So, I’ll do long term after making a healthy trading balance.