trade by yourself or with others?

Guest mohammadbadr

Guest mohammadbadr

It is easy to learn forex trading, but the more important issue is to apply what you have learned by a right way.

The sources are numerous, of which the majority is self-education, and i think it is better to share your ideas with others in forex forums, this is very important to give you a push and enable you to rapidly recognize your mistakes and try to fix them.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest mohammadbadr

I do not prefer following trading signals without own analysis, however if i will follow one, i try to chose those with big targets and reliable stop loss, it should persuade me strongly with specific reasons for chosing the TP & SL points, if you followed just 4 of those good signals with 100 pips in each, you will provide extra 400 pips monthly in addition to your work sure, not bad at all!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...

I have a simple stand that I rather lose by myself or not trade because there is no point having someone else looking to and hope for positive results which honestly never comes, hence I trade by myself and if I don’t get it right still I have cover up thanks to OctaFX broker’s 50% bonus so I am never in risk with high investment and returns can be really excellent for me while their withdrawal is wonderful with all payments done instantly.

Desperation and greediness can make anyone do anything and that is what happened with me. I was desperate and greedy when I decided that I will trade by others who are successful without understanding anything and it was start of a disaster for me. I lost almost everything I had and I did not even have any experience or knowledge to take out from it.

I was broken into pieces with my lost but it was thanks to my family that supported me in difficult times. Now the real lesson I learned here was that no matter what situation it is I will never depend on anyone and will always work myself.

I just did this and joined one of the most popular and reliable Proprietary firm company Yes FX, it is for me a savior as the training course they had Remote FX Program was epic and the level of professionalism there from teachers side was just terrific, I knew straight away I am at the right place and because of this enthusiasm by trainers, it also made me passionate and I really enjoyed every part of it especially technical analysis where now I consider myself a master due to them, so now not even in dreams I will allow anyone to trade for me.

I am unable to make correct market analysis. So, I always depend on SMS trading signal of ‘Citrades’ trading platform. Because, this trading broker for all time provides accurate trading signal in quick time. So, I can earn enough money from their signal. In addition, they also provides daily market review therefore, I am learning how to make good trading analysis from their daily market review.

Now a days, trading becomes much easier for revolution of modern science. As, when I was a new Forex trader then I did not have any trading knowledge. but,I earned huge money in my learning period. Because, I used Copy Trading system of ‘TradingBanks’ trading broker. On the other hand, I was much busy in my demo to learn Forex. Surely, Free educational facilities of TRadingBanks was enough for me to be a good skilled Forex trader. When I was consistent profitable in my demo, then I opened my live account with 1:400 trading leverage with the same broker. For the reason that, TRadingBanks always ensures my capital security.

• 3 weeks later...

It’s not bad to have someone to guide or even someone to be trading with since that really help us in getting motivated and if it’s our friend then it’s even more fun to be trading with them. I am currently doing trading with OctaFX and they never let me feel alone because of their highly qualified and experience traders that keeps providing me amazing analysis and latest update that helps me get excellent results and eventually get the wanting success.

Still, I am developing my trading skilled. Besides my learning period I am making enough money only following trading signal of my regulated trading platform citrades. This friendly trading platform always provides me enough number of safe entry points. So, according to their signal I’m gathering capital for my live trading. Interestingly, I broker gives big signup bonus that will help me to make more profit when I will join for manual trading.

• 8 months later...

8 out of 10, I will select myself to trade because I don’t really trust anyone while there are certain situations whether we can try following others or let them manage. I sometimes like using PAMM account, but it has to be with great broker, so that I know I will be successful and with Nova FX, it is definitely possible while another benefit is that they have daily market analysis facility, so I can use that too for free.

Actually, Forex trading is very interesting profession and modern as well, where we can make handsome money as an investor! Even though, I never want to break your concentration if you are learning Forex. Just carry on and learn more! But, I am not interest for learning, it’s too complicated. But, copy trading service of TradingBanks brings new revolution for me, where I get huge monthly income automatically.

• 4 weeks later...

In Forex trading my foremost strength is my trading knowledge that I have gathered by passing a long time with support of Trade12 as my trading platform. Due to many exclusive educational facilities I have chosen this ECN trading platform.

From here, I am getting all video tutorials which are very supportive to be a knowledgeable trader rapidly. In addition, this ECN trading platform always ensures best trading environment for acquiring proper trading skill by means of accurate educational facilities.

• 1 month later...

I always like to have my own way of doing things and I hate interference, so that’s why i prefer to work with my own self, but I do take advice from senior traders or read news, but otherwise I don’t like these sort of stuff at all. I work with OctaFX broker where they got amazing daily market news and analysis service available, so I start my day from that note only and then follow my own plans. I also get another advantage in shape of the rebate program where I get 50% back on all trading orders, it counts the losing trades too, so that is why I am so happy with it and that makes me feel great and allows me to be successful.