All Stuff from Chris Lori

Guest hans321

Guest hans321

Hi,

for me Chris Lori provides by far the most valuable courses I've seen. I am still looking for some stuff which I haven't found so far:

- Psychology and Risk of Successful Traders

- There are also two DVD's at http://tradingviews.com/expert/clori.aspx available which aren't listed on his homepage nor at forexmentor. They're called "Trading Price Action in the Forex Market" and "Trading and Taming the AUD/JPY".

- Has anyone been in his Protradersclub? Is it good? Maybe someone has some content from this club, too?

Ok, guys. Thank you in advance.

Cheers!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I, too am looking for the psychology and risk of successful traders course. It is the last course I need for the complete set.

I believe it was shared before and if you haven't got it yet here it is:

hxxp://[email protected]/file/158355304/c41083fc/Chris_Lori_-_Psychology_and_Ri.html

I haven't got the link to the thread but I have the link to the site where it is stored. Apologies to the person who shared and stored this.

Guest james_phuc28

Hi everybody,

I am more interested in these 2 stuffs of Chris Lori : "Trading Price Action in the Forex Market" and "Trading and Taming the AUD/JPY".

Hope that some people can have these 2 stuffs and share them here. I have overheard that if we can understand characteristics (how it moves everyday) of AUDJPY, we can make lots of money from trading this pair only.

Thanks a lot

James Phuc

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
These 2 new courses are not released yet. But I can see the type of traders that post here, Not successful ones! If you want to be a successful trader, Buy the course when it comes out in 2012, although He may never even release the courses because of all the robbery that goes on. If you really want to learn how to trade, take a Chris Lori Workshop. It is worth the Money.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

re-share this please

My sincerest apologies. I didn't realize there was a password protection to the file. I have uploaded my set without any password protection. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

http://www.multiupload.com/QTORMBEGGV

I am also interested in this... but the link about does not work... can you re-share please

• 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...