PinpointScal V3 Japanese EA

Hello,

I found this Japanese developer who sells the set of indicators called the "Layers Breakout System" and shows the results of the EA based on it at: http://layersbreak.com/Back_Test/BackTest.html

Can someone who speaks japanese get a free demo of the indicators and find out if the EA is available for sale? Maybe we can get our hands on it to test. Is this the same developer who claims to have an EA coming out with the same name? http://mochi0281.blog17.fc2.com/blog-entry-896.html (japanese language)

Good luck

unfortunately EA was not included.

Take care.... still "HOT" from oven.

http://www.4shared.com/file/SuMB4n1y/PinpointFX_Cloud9_Version_17.html

Hello,

Thank you for posting it. I truly don't think the developer is selling the EA yet. He states that he coded the EA just to prove the indicator is profitable. Maybe you or your friend can email him in Japanese and ask him if he is selling the EA yet. It looks authentic from the posted backtest with no usual tricks.

Good luck

When I attach a template to a chart, Mt4 is crashing, the Task-Manager shows 100 % CPU and only way to get out of this is to abort the mt4. Do you have the same experience ?

Not here but I only loaded one of the M1 scalping templates which works well. Maybe you can try different ones. Looks decent enough especially for scalping and most important - does not repaint.

Not here but I only loaded one of the M1 scalping templates which works well. Maybe you can try different ones. Looks decent enough especially for scalping and most important - does not repaint.

for me the last mtf indicator does not work, but all else is fine.

Here is the original package 1.7 with all indicators decompiled and educated. The auto-signals that it issues on scalping M1 and M5 (load included templates) I have to say are very good. I can see how an EA would do really good with this concept. For someone who is into manual trading this system should be very profitable.

Educated pack: http://www.multiupload.com/4MORAXN8ZH

Cheers

Edited by fxknight

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi all

when i complie PinpointScal_V3.EA, i got these error :

1;39;;;Function "Buy" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

1;39;;;Function "BuyIfStopDoneStop" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

1;39;;;Function "BuyIfStopDoneLimit" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

1;39;;;Function "BuyOCO" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

1;39;;;Function "BuyIfStopOCO" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

1;39;;;Function "BuyIfStopOCO2" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

1;39;;;Function "BuyIfLimitOCO" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

1;39;;;Function "Sell" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

1;39;;;Function "SellIfStopDoneStop" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

1;39;;;Function "SellIfStopDoneLimit" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

1;39;;;Function "SellIfStopOCO" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

1;39;;;Function "SellIfLimitOCO" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

1;39;;;Function "GetVolumeOfLotsBySimple" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

1;39;;;Function "GetVolumeOfLots" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

1;39;;;Function "IsMorning" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

1;39;;;Function "IsH4Time" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

1;39;;;Function "OrderSelectByTicket" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

1;39;;;Function "Max" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

1;39;;;Function "Min" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

1;39;;;Function "Abs" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

1;39;;;Function "IntToStr" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

1;39;;;Function "GetTimeString" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

1;39;;;Function "__noWarning" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

Pls help fix this problem. Thanks so much

• 5 weeks later...