Dasboard alert

matrixfx

Using T101 Dashboard we can figure out timely and safely the trend for a few hours. Sure correlating with your trading system. The point is to know when there are significant changes over all market, trend change for some pairs and be ready in time for trading. That happened few times a day and most likely we want to be in front of our computers that time.

Can anybody with programming skills to set up an alert when the signal (SIG) from the last raw (current column – the left one) changes from Long to Short or from Short to Long? It does not matter if the trend is Long/Short weak or strong, we consider just the change from long to short (no matter if it is weak or strong).

I have attached the T101 Dashboard indicator. If somebody is interested on T101 system you should go to his thread. I do not trade this system. However I like and use this indicator and thank T101 and the programmer who did it for this excellent tool.

I thank you in advance for your help, C

Re: Dashboard alert

Thank you for your observation and help. I've done some changes, there were some unbalanced pairs in the initial indicator. I didn't check the indicator you posted, but to be sure I've posted the link anybody can download the correct one:

hxxp://[email protected]/file/249984937/c944b30e/T101_dashboard_new.html

I don't know if it's easy or not to setup the alert, but I know for sure it will pay back all the efforts. It will give you the chance to be present in all major moves in the market and avoid entering into trades that accidentally and for short term move into a certain direction due to hedgers or S/L hunters. In other words, you'll know when to trade to catch the trend from its inception with lower risk and better results. Also you can notice there are few hours trends. Additionally, anyone who tried setup alerts to multiple pairs knows how confusing is receiving too many alerts since the confirmation with other indicators does not happened so often. This alert it will happened when you really have something to see in the most situations.

I thank you for any help building this alert.

• 1 month later...

Hi matrixfx,

Can you kindly reupload,

The link doesn't work anymore.

Thanks in advance

elvee4eva

Thank you for your observation and help. I've done some changes, there were some unbalanced pairs in the initial indicator. I didn't check the indicator you posted, but to be sure I've posted the link anybody can download the correct one:

hxxp://[email protected]/file/249984937/c944b30e/T101_dashboard_new.html

I don't know if it's easy or not to setup the alert, but I know for sure it will pay back all the efforts. It will give you the chance to be present in all major moves in the market and avoid entering into trades that accidentally and for short term move into a certain direction due to hedgers or S/L hunters. In other words, you'll know when to trade to catch the trend from its inception with lower risk and better results. Also you can notice there are few hours trends. Additionally, anyone who tried setup alerts to multiple pairs knows how confusing is receiving too many alerts since the confirmation with other indicators does not happened so often. This alert it will happened when you really have something to see in the most situations.

I thank you for any help building this alert.

• 2 weeks later...