Dom

Trading1903

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

auctiondashboard is a DOM or a footprint chart

It's BOTH! a truly unique and powerful program, it's so new that it is still under development, unfinished. According to company website, the order entry feature from its level-2 "dom" will soon be released, as of now, the "dom" can not be used for executions yet.

@user33, have you had success with the @uctiondashbo@rd? I have the v27 from II and it has crashed my Ninja a couple of times. I had it working good only once. Every other time when it doesn't crash it just reverts back to plain old candlestick bars. I've tried changing different settings on the indicator and different bar types, time frames but no luck.

@user33, have you had success with the @uctiondashbo@rd? I have the v27 from II and it has crashed my Ninja a couple of times. I had it working good only once. Every other time when it doesn't crash it just reverts back to plain old candlestick bars. I've tried changing different settings on the indicator and different bar types, time frames but no luck.

I have the similar experience like yours, AD is work in progress, very unstable, it crashed more often than not, we shall wait for the finished version, which should be released soon (within 3 months I hope).

I've had some problems with compatibility with other indicators on the same chart. It does seem to work consistently when alone on a chart. I am running the latest and greatest version of NT7.

W.

why the old version... here the 1.0.7.27 cleaned

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/25466-(REQ)-Anyone-can-help-with-this-one!-Very-Interesting!!!?p=356310&viewfull=1#post356310

ciao thedriver,

rev 26 it seems instable. As a result many user serching for new update.

Edited by laser1000it

Thanks fx2m, but can you upload the file with sendspace or similar. Burnshare asking too click on BS links. Thanks in advance

Hi fx2m

Thanks for sharing- but the link you posted is asking for too much personal info-

That i why we do not use that kind of sites.

Please repost using sendspace or any other common sharing sites.

Thanks

Traderbeaurty-Jane

Hi. Just do a simple offer and you have the file instantly. Thanks for support

@fx2m First of all thanks for providing this BUT, mate there is just too much nonsense on that site to put up with.

Here it is from one of I-I's preferred upload sites...(in other words, no ads or annoying things to sign up for...)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ijdzsc

Cheers!

Mick

password is aucdb16

@fx2m First of all thanks for providing this BUT, mate there is just too much nonsense on that site to put up with.

Here it is from one of I-I's preferred upload sites...(in other words, no ads or annoying things to sign up for...)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ijdzsc

Cheers!

Mick