Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Forex trading is really worth of your time if you know about the market. Without proper knowledge, you can loss all your money in a day. Demo account is best place to learn. So, trader should use it practice and invest small first. I am a forex trader too. I start trading with Forex4you. I trading with only $50 with their micro account.

Bronze Member Array
    Thanks
    make sure you chose proper broker. Some brokers give free money to open account but if there technology is not current, you will face issue in your fills. slippage will be there in some format in all orders, make sure to use limit orders and not market orders. don't chase your entry, prices tends to test different level, they never go straight up or down.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    There is no way to avoid slippage in a trade, but you can lessen the slippage numbers by choosing a broker that minimizes it for you during your trades.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    just use limit orders. You'll always get your price with no slippage. Downside is you will miss some winning trades, where you do not get filled.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    If you are saying you get limit order fills at a price worse than what your limit price I'd say it is time to change brokers.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    You cannot avoid slippage in forex, the only way is to try and reduce the slippage by choosing a suitable broker. For example I currently trade with FP Markets whose slippage is lower compared to other broker.

Banned Array
    Thanks
    I have been trading with the elliot wave method on Hotforex platform and the results are really astounding.
    the only thing you need to know in forex is if its going up or down, and when itīll meet a probable resist and support zone, and thats what elliot is for it doesn't even matter if its a 5 wave or a correction the important thing is to move with the market.

heck iīve hardly had a loss since implementing it on my trades along with fractal theory.
    the only thing you have to do is don't trade against the higher time frame, its like swimming against a river.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234