$100k EVERY MONTH!

Can anyone can share this system or EA.

Sam has been racing this FX con-artist named Rob to $100k.

And he's won EVERY SINGLE MONTH.

Now he's giving you the chance to simply hop onboard, use

his automated software and do the exact same.

That's $100k in June, $100k in July... $100k EVERY MONTH!

>> $100k EVERY MONTH!

http://www.fxraceto100k.com/ind3.html?hop=brittrade

It's interesting how he uses a dollar amount in his headline , but then says "no large deposit required." I know large is relative, so large to one may be $5,000; but then to another large may be $500. Obviously, if you are starting with a few hundred dollars or maybe $1,000, you would have to use compounding to get to $100k in 30 days, with basically no losing trades. He seems to trade 10 lots per trade, or $10/pip to make $3,110 from trades of 95+115+105=311 pips. Therefore, at these numbers, he would need to make (or grow LOL) 10,000 pips in 30 days or average about 500 pips/day for 20 trading days. Again with no losing trades.

Unless, I'm overlooking something, that is a pretty hefty task, and if he was able to achieve this on a consistent basis on autopilot. why only $10 lots, why not $50, $100, or $1000 LOL.

I think I would have respected it more if he would have used a number of pips per month, because I'm not saying it's not possible, but with the expectation of $100k a month, starting with a $100, $500, $1,000 account is unrealistic.

I've taking a demo a couple times, using nothing more than range trading, from $100,000 to over a million, using large lot sizes of course.

Just my thoughts. However, I'm open to being proven wrong. :)