Forex Rebellion & Forex Master Method

Both systems are from Russ Horn. However, I have noticed that the website of FMM does not accept orders anymore while FR still accept orders.

Could somebody provide a comparison of these two systems? Do you know why one does not accept orders while the other one is still open? Is FR better than FMM? Thanks!

Hey Lemon,

Actually no modifications, just rules. I trade on the one hour chart and when I get an arrow signal, for example a downward pointing arrow, I then look for the next previous low candle with 2 higher lows on either side of it and place my sell order 2 pips below that point. The reverse is true for longs. Pull up a EUR or GBP chart and check it out. Also, I only go for 20 pips. If I think it might move further, I move my stop to 20 pips profit. 20 pips a couple of times a day will make you more money than you can possibly spend.

Thanks for you clarifications. one quick question, if tp is 20 pips, what is the sl? Thanks in advance!

Here again, I like the EMA high/low at the point of entry. Also, if it takes over 3 hours to hit the buy/sell stop I withdraw the trade. Really, check it out on your charts from last week and I think you will be impressed with the accuracy. If you miss a move because of the rules, well so what. Trades are like the city bus; there's always another one coming along.

I only know that FR is $97. But I don't know how much was FMM, because it no longer accepts orders.

traderwin, what is the price difference between the two? Someone told me Forex Rebellion is $97 with 4 indicators and 1 pdf. While FMM is $999 with 8 DVDs and membership to 24/7 Trade Room, so FMM has more to offer.

Here again, I like the EMA high/low at the point of entry. Also, if it takes over 3 hours to hit the buy/sell stop I withdraw the trade. Really, check it out on your charts from last week and I think you will be impressed with the accuracy. If you miss a move because of the rules, well so what. Trades are like the city bus; there's always another one coming along.

what sort of position sizing do you use?

I trade full lots and use the out of the box Rebellion. You really don't need to buy it. Simply set up you 5 EMA's, Donchian, and QQE and you are ready to go except for the EA which has been shared on Indo several times. That $97 package will make you very well off if you follow the basic (and my) rules. I think Tradewin has it down pretty good now. Complicated systems scare me because there are too many things to go wrong. Keep it simple, keep on track, don't change the rules and don't get greedy.

Iqofgenious,

As I use Ninja, I would like to use the Forex Rebellion on Ninja. No doubt other traders may also use other systems and may be interested to port the FR to their respective systems. If you have the time, would it be possible for you to compose a doc with the settings of each indicator and with your rules (so not the rules as they come with FR). Thanks in advance for your time and patience in this matter.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest FloridaTrader
Give this settings a try.

ianf0ster.. question, are these the settings for the 1H Chart? Also, would you use same settings for4H charts?

Thanks!

hi iqofgenius, got a question about your additional rule, the human eye rule by vladimir

do you enter like this: http://yfrog.com/2ogbpusd1hp

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/7059/gbpusd1h.png

you get an entry signal by forex rebellion, then watch for 2 candles with higher low, then entering short if the highest low breaks?

if so, there would be far less signals

greets

You go back to the PREVIOUS low surrounded by two HIGHER lows. In the case pictured (which is different from my chart) I would have gone back to what on your chart should be the 0400 candle.

Hi iqofgenious. I have been implementing the human eye rule but I have a question. How do you deal with signals that appear in a strong trend and there is no previous low before the signal candle's low in a short trade or the previous low is way too far say 20+ pips?

Thanks for your valuable input by the way.

ok i think i've got it

like this?

http://yfrog.com/5ugbuspdp

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/7586/gbuspd.png

entering short if the low of candle number 1 breaks?

or going short directly after we get the signal by forex rebellion because simultaneously the low of candle number 2 was broken and that candle was also surrounded by 2 higher lows ?