Share Robot Trading Signals

I do not want to break the mood, but before you venture into these outlandish investments, you should ask yourself some questions.

If you could promise consistently 1000% / month, what would you do?

Would you need to trade other people's money?

The "real" account FXOpen has a deposit of only $ 9.55! LOL

Do not you be asking your relatives to lend you a bit (for example: $ 1000) that you would give back by the next month (you will remain $ 9,000), which next month becomes $ 90,000, which ....

I say it like that!

But do not put too much enthusiasm in this case.

Happy Easter to all members II.

freddy

http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/604/millionleague.jpg

I do not want to break the mood, but before you venture into these outlandish investments, you should ask yourself some questions.

I think you got it all wrong, read carefully. They never promise & its their 1st project. As stated, its an attempt and disclaimer stated 'Success not guareanteed'. The monthly profit is also 'Projected' not confirmed profit or claimed. If they are charging an advance fee(currently not) or selling an expert advisor, I'll probably be sceptical but they are depending mainly on performance fee in which they have to make profit before getting their cut. I think I just wait & see or probably just throw the money & see how it goes...hmm still thinking since I already got the money.

Edited by carliszryan

I think you got it all wrong, read carefully. They never promise & its their 1st project. As stated, its an attempt and disclaimer stated 'Success not guareanteed'. The monthly profit is also 'Projected' not confirmed profit or claimed. If they are charging an advance fee(currently not) or selling an expert advisor, I'll probably be sceptical but they are depending mainly on performance fee in which they have to make profit before getting their cut. I think I just wait & see or probably just throw the money & see how it goes...hmm still thinking since I already got the money.

Well, Carliszryan, my post was not directly to you but to everyone tempted by such appealing results.

It was neither a post to argue with anyone and maybe like you said I got it all wrong because I used the word "promise" instead of "make".

I know it is "projected" profits and no garanty (who could make such garanty anyway!).

So just for you, dear Carliszryan, I will rephrase my wordings:

Instead:

Read:

If you could MAKE between 10 and up to perhaps 1000% / month, and maybe more ++, whithout any garanty and also knowing that it is a first attempt/project, so be indulgent.....what would you do?

Better don't you think?

You will notice I even lowered the Projected Monthly Profit.

Nonetheless, I still think the same things I talked about in my first post.

why opening a live account with only $9 starting balance, when you have such faith in the performance of your automated trading system?

I was not trying to say it is impossible to make 1000%/month, but to me when you will be able to do so, you won't bother to trade other people's money, you will do it for yourself and family and maybe some really good fellows, but once again it's my opinion.

Again, I apologise in advance if I got it all wrong one more time (Oops! I re-read carefully: it's not $9 starting balance but $9.55 my bad, and you maybe right that makes all the difference!)

Have a good week end.

Wish you success in your future investments.

If you go with these guys, please tell us how it is going.