Who is making money in forex? Which system do you use?

• 3 weeks later...
I think the best Forex trading system depends on the time frame in which you want to trade. You can chose the intraday trading or swing trading. There are advantages to day trading and the position trading as well as you want to find out which one fits your schedule and personality the best. Edited by dianamonte03

H4 tf

I think the best forex trading system is depends on the time frame in which you want to trade. You can chose the intraday trading or swing trading. There are advantages to day trading as well as position trading as well as you want to find out which one fits your schedule and personality the best.

I am finding fx childplay which is the same as sRS trend system.....very simple yet very profitable.

Everything is found on this forum.

I believe it works on all TF's. Choose your lifestyle and decide the TF you trade.

Guest fxprofits
I am finding fx childplay which is the same as sRS trend system.....very simple yet very profitable.

Everything is found on this forum.

I believe it works on all TF's. Choose your lifestyle and decide the TF you trade.

hi,

would please tell me how the fx child play indi works? what settings? 24? and how do we make the entry.. its just one line.. how does it work.. please help me

thanks in advance

hi,

would please tell me how the fx child play indi works? what settings? 24? and how do we make the entry.. its just one line.. how does it work.. please help me

thanks in advance

Just given the answer on another thread.

Fx childplay indicator is cci24 typical price +/- 90.

See videos for the simple 3-4 rules. Well explained and easy to follow

It is the trader's discipline which is the hardest to follow.

This week is not over and I am up 33% for the week. H4 TF.

thanks does anyone have the whole system complete with the indicators ready to go not expired so i don't have to fuss with it.

Not trying to be picking here. I just installed the new one we are not suppose to mention here so I won't lol. I wanted to see if there is any difference.

thanks

Patheway

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi ...

I use "Basic Balanced System". It is very profitable. Just do google search for it at "Forex Strategies Revealed" forum. I'm the expert advisor programmer. The EA was created 2 years ago. Believe me that I received emails from some forums moderators, account money managers, and even investors asking me for co-operation.

Why? Because they believe in it. The system is revealed for free.

zizi101,

Thanks for your reply.

I wish if I can open a new thread about it, but I have lake of time to do this as I opened a thread at the forum mentioned above and arabic trader dot com.

System can't be back tested as it is semi-auto and works on many pairs at once.

Good luck

O. Shaban

hi everybody

i think that anyone can make money in a month or two ... or at least a week.

what i find very hard is reaching that point where your method becomes a reflex for you. that means that it is easy for u to trade it ... to avoid market traps and to adapt your risk, entries and exits.

as an example i went back to the basics at the beginning of July and started live trading on 11th ... until now i am doing really good. I survived some fall backs but i increased the balance to a point were i am really proud of myself (i managed to double it ... for some of u this is a piece of cake ... for me it is a really big step forward)

now i just have to keep this for another 2 months and then i can draw some conclusions for myself :)

safe trading to u all

Loopyno

hi everybody

i think that anyone can make money in a month or two ... or at least a week.

what i find very hard is reaching that point where your method becomes a reflex for you. that means that it is easy for u to trade it ... to avoid market traps and to adapt your risk, entries and exits.

as an example i went back to the basics at the beginning of July and started live trading on 11th ... until now i am doing really good. I survived some fall backs but i increased the balance to a point were i am really proud of myself (i managed to double it ... for some of u this is a piece of cake ... for me it is a really big step forward)

now i just have to keep this for another 2 months and then i can draw some conclusions for myself :)

safe trading to u all

Loopyno

Good luck loopno. Are you using a strategy that has been shared on forums, or is it your own private strategy?

Chris

Hi ...

I use "Basic Balanced System". It is very profitable. Just do google search for it at "Forex Strategies Revealed" forum. I'm the expert advisor programmer. The EA was created 2 years ago. Believe me that I received emails from some forums moderators, account money managers, and even investors asking me for co-operation.

Why? Because they believe in it. The system is revealed for free.

Thanks for your EA.

Unfortunately I backtested it and it lost more than won.

Maybe I did something wrong because I believe you that you are making good profits with it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...