⤴️-Paid Ad- Check advertising disclaimer here. Add your banner here.🔥
bobaloo
-
Posts
48 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Articles
Posts posted by bobaloo
-
-
Maddog...Just wanted to wish you a Happy and PROSPEROUS New Year. And i wanted to thank you for all tireless work youv'e done on this forum. I know I've sometimes forgot to say thanks, so Im saying it now..
Thanks a million and Happy New Year
- ⭐ stingrayzz, tomtom69, puiu288 and 2 others
-
5
-
Does anyone have Aiq Trading Expert 7.2 they would like to share?
-
If you don't mind getting emails everyday, it's worth it. i've been a member for over a year and I like it.
They are always trying to sell you something. I've never bought anthing. lots of good articles on options and trading
in general.
-
I would like to request Omnitrader 2011 or 2012.
Thanks
-
Does anyone have the latest Hawkeye Professional Package for NinjaTrader or Tradestation ?
Thanks In Advance
-
I'm looking for some good market profile courses.
Does anybody have a course from Debbie Crawford
at http://www.tgtradergirl.com or from Dr john Keppler
at http://www.strategictrading.net ? I hear they are
both very good.
Thanks
-
Thank you very much for days 1 and 2 are you going to post day 3?
[REQ] A Complete Guide to Volume Price Analysis
in Learning Resources
Posted