PRICE ACTION TRADING COURSE by BACKSPACE TRADING

PRICE ACTION TRADING COURSE by BACKSPACE TRADING

a new accelerated proven trading system that creates freedom traders without overwhelming or requiring too much time – for everyone at any level.

India’s first Animated Stock Market Training which includes 12+ more hours of explained concepts for traders to learn , whether you are a fresher or amateur in stock market world, you get to learn the IN and OUTS of Price Action.

Highly Advanced and Extreme Trend Analysis & Candlestick Analysis , for training your eyes and brain. An exclusive concept where you can “Find Setups Today, Make Money Tomorrow” in which you can get the right stock to trade with detailed set of mechanical rules established by Backspace Trading.

What you will learn in this training ?

- How to Immediately Achieve Larger Wins with Less Risk using a Small Trading Account

- How to Quickly and Easily Identify the Right Stocks to Trade and the Tools Needed to Find Them

- How to Properly Read a Chart and Identify the Best Point of Entry for Any Trade, Large or Small

Course Content

1.Nourished Basics:

You shall be going through in a well established basic content from a beginner perspective. Useful for amateur traders as well.

2.Extreme Candlesticks:

Here you shall be learning only the essential candlestick pattern along with advanced candlestick approach , a bit different from conventional method

3.Extreme Trend Analysis:

You will be learning a different style of extreme trend analysis in this chapter far beyond the conventional method that is prevailing around

4.Predict Future Trend & Candle:

In this chapter, will learn to predict how trend forms for next swing.

5.Extreme In Depth Analysis:

Consists of set of principles for defining the Structure, Trend, Candlesticks & Risk Management

6.EXCLUSIVE - Find Setups Today, Make Money Tomorrow:

Exclusive content to identify stocks to be traded , by analysis today evening.

Home page:

https://www.backspacetrading.com/price-action-trading-course/

Download Links:

hXXps://drive.google.com/file/d/12e1Cfez3Iek2TupU_gVkZdi4D9GLxJoZ/view?usp=sharing

hXXps://drive.google.com/file/d/1DPJnr7jj68F7T6Jb1V8PQU1cYS544vmJ/view?usp=sharing

hXXps://drive.google.com/file/d/1F3O9QWwnytZ1NFtqJpw3a5PLIHXH-IOP/view?usp=sharing

N.B.:

I did not download or check the contents

usually i hardly ever watch any of the seminars and courses- i prefer to develop my own method and system.

what caught my eyes was one sentence which is totally unusual -here is a quote---

We use only naked chart to analyze. No indicators. No additional software. Just Price & Eyes. We train your eyes

I HIGHLY recommend everyone to give it a try ( i did not watch it yet ) just because of this quote.

Considering that almost 95% of the current systems are indicators related- meaning they are lagging - this MIGHT be LEADING system .

Again- i didnt have a chance to watch it yet but i intend to.

Also- please give candlesticks their value- i dont use them normally because i trade tick charts but i have seen many situations where they at least alerted you for a reversal or at least a retracement.

just my humble opinion

Thanks again borsaman for all your great shares.

Traderbeauty-Jane

p.s- i would definitely NOT PAY 7000 Euros lol

usually i hardly ever watch any of the seminars and courses- i prefer to develop my own method and system.

what caught my eyes was one sentence which is totally unusual -here is a quote---

We use only naked chart to analyze. No indicators. No additional software. Just Price & Eyes. We train your eyes

I HIGHLY recommend everyone to give it a try ( i did not watch it yet ) just because of this quote.

Considering that almost 95% of the current systems are indicators related- meaning they are lagging - this MIGHT be LEADING system .

Again- i didnt have a chance to watch it yet but i intend to.

Also- please give candlesticks their value- i dont use them normally because i trade tick charts but i have seen many situations where they at least alerted you for a reversal or at least a retracement.

just my humble opinion

Thanks again borsaman for all your great shares.

Traderbeauty-Jane

p.s- i would definitely NOT PAY 7000 Euros lol

Thanks for your comment

You are always welcome

@Traderbeauty

Hi there Jane! Hope all is good. When I started trading I was in love with candlesticks and I really studied everything about them, and I ditched the HLC bars, never gave them a chance. And I really regret it because when I started using the HLC bars and ditched the candlesticks, then I could really read the charts and understand what was happening. For me the candlesticks are too seductive and induce you in false biases. Our brains love patterns and when you become a "candlestick expert" all you can see are patterns and you get hypnotized by them, majority of the time they are misleading. You see the patterns and you don't pay attention to all the rest that is happening or has happened. The extra information that the candles give you is just that, extra information that for me is useless and just make your brain work harder.

Anyways, that is how I feel of course, if people are happy and making money with candlesticks, keep doing it. I only lost money with candlesticks.

Also, if you have been studying VSA, Wyckoff stuff, etc.. You kow that it is impossible to trade properly using a naked chart with price alone, you have just 50% of the information needed to trade, you NEED the volume information, if price is the car, the volume is the gasoline.

Edited by logicgate

logicgate

I love your response and wish everyone to read it few times till they digest it.

An old report ( not sure if its accurate now ) specify that only 3-4 % of futures are making money and all the rest are big time losers.

I am not surprised at all and fully understand and agree.

There are so many indicators and courses that are available to us but yet- 97% are losing WHY ?

Because we all are looking for the golden indicator, magic system, no losing method ...

Unless you understand that these are not in existence you will never be a winner.

The market is ALIVE- and i am not joiking, it has its own mind and decisions so trying to forecast accurately is almost impossible.

All we can do with our limited funds is to follow it as tight as posible so we reverse in time , make a porfit and avoid loses.

We have to understand that ONE TOOL by itself is not going to do that- we need a set of few ( the less the merrier lol ) and we need to train our eye to read the chart using our favorite tools.

Black and white, Red and Blue systems WILL NOT WORK because each of their settings will only match a certain timeframe so once the market changes volatility the system will stop working.

I dont use candlesticks because i use renko spectrum 4-1 and 8-2 but my signal chart is a plain renko 1 tick with no indicators.

I use any help from any other method or system if i find any which i did not so far.

Other than fibs and price action and combining these together with old volume levels i dont think that there are any other good winners and believe me i tried them all.

Since we can get this expensive xourse for free- I am going to watch it and see if there MIGHT be something in it that can give me an edge over other traders.

Most likely there wont be but i am still going to try.

We keep learning and finding better ways or better our existing methods- at least thats the way i am.

I slute you logicgate- you summed it up beautifully.

Take care

Jane

p.s- BORSAMAN- i cannot open the 3 files Z7 - getting an error.

@Traderbeauty

Also, if you have been studying VSA, Wyckoff stuff, etc.. You kow that it is impossible to trade properly using a naked chart with price alone, you have just 50% of the information needed to trade, you NEED the volume information, if price is the car, the volume is the gasoline.

hmmm......I wonder if we need also "highways", "streets", "signs" and a GPS system....

Cant use 7zip or WinRAR or other compression software to open the file. Normally, a large file can be split and joined using Hjsplit and I tried that one too and it couldn't extract the file. Hjsplit uses the extension .001, .002, etc when files are split.

This one cant be opened in any mode or by any software. Original author should tell how to extract the files. Otherwise its a waste of time and energy.

• 3 weeks later...