(REQ) Tradeguider VSA Scanner educate

votehyipcom

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes...just watched their Video that covers the following using these indies with explanation.

Wyckoffian Logic

For those new to Wyckoffian Logic known as the Richard Wyckoff Method, this page aims to explain the concepts. Richard Wyckoff presented 3 basic laws at work always in the market.

The Law of Supply and Demand

When there is an excess amount of something (supply) the value of that item is reduced to draw in the demand needed to absorb that supply. Or, if there is a scarcity of something, then the value of that item will increase to create the supply that will meet that demand. In the MBOXX Trading System, supply and demand can be seen in both box height and width.

The Law of Cause and Effect

In order for there to be an effect (change in price), there needs to be a cause. The effect will be in direct proportion to that cause. Best price moves occur when there has been enough time to allow for a period of accumulation or distribution (or in other words a cause). A great example is when we see an expansion of box volume, length, and time.

The Law of Effort vs Results

If there is an effort, the result must be in proportion to that effort and cannot be separated from it. An example is when we have a lot of volume on an attempted up/down move. If we see a lot of volume we should see a lot of move. If we don't, we could have an imbalance in the market. These can create great entry points for trades in the market.

Hello Friends,

I tried using the VSA Scanner, the only thing which i felt tough was to go back to the documentation to look at what the numbers meant because i know only the important ones like UT, P/UT, ND, NS,SOW,SOS, etc.

But the latest plugin has the hover feature which is amazing! Hopefully we will have that :) one day.

Lastly, one question i have is was anyone able to use the email alert feature for multiple instruments.

Thanks in Advance and a Happy new year.

Cheers!!

hie jff ,

on what instruments did u check it and on what time frames . r u using it as conformation tool . so that i will check

Hello Friends,

I tried using the VSA Scanner, the only thing which i felt tough was to go back to the documentation to look at what the numbers meant because i know only the important ones like UT, P/UT, ND, NS,SOW,SOS, etc.

But the latest plugin has the hover feature which is amazing! Hopefully we will have that :) one day.

Lastly, one question i have is was anyone able to use the email alert feature for multiple instruments.

Thanks in Advance and a Happy new year.

Cheers!!

on chart ( not scanner) if you click mouse+shift on red/green triangles it will open detailed dialogue box. not working on scanner

Hi Dhiru,

Thank you for the information. Works superb.

Hi Tradein,

I am using it on Nifty and Banknifty for entering into tradses.Currently i am using 5 mins on charts and scanner i have 1,5,15,30,60,120,240 and when all are in sync i enter the trade. Sometimes even using the diamonds to take trades which also has a SL, if it moves in the direction of the diamonds the SL keeps adjusting so we are not in loss.

Hope it helps.

The latest Plugin is also good which is in above video, has the middle trend band which confirms entry and moreover shows details on mouse hover.

Cheeers!!

Edited by jff

hie jff ,

can u please help me how did u get the scanner open for instruments . it need to be loaded on charts . i downloaded the scanner . but unable to proceed further

thanking you

Hi Dhiru,

Thank you for the information. Works superb.

Hi Tradein,

I am using it on Nifty and Banknifty for entering into tradses.Currently i am using 5 mins on charts and scanner i have 1,5,15,30,60,120,240 and when all are in sync i enter the trade. Sometimes even using the diamonds to take trades which also has a SL, if it moves in the direction of the diamonds the SL keeps adjusting so we are not in loss.

Hope it helps.

The latest Plugin is also good which is in above video, has the middle trend band which confirms entry and moreover shows details on mouse hover.

Cheeers!!

Hi Traderin,

Its simple, these are the steps mentioned in the read me that i followed.

1. Fully remove any old versions of TradeguiderPlug-ins - either through - Utilitities Remove NInjaScript Assembly or manually

2. Install TradeGuiderNinjaTraderVSAPluginSetup.exe - Close the registration dialog

3. Install TradeGuiderNinjaTraderScannerSetup.exe

4. Replace VSG3FXI.dll and VSG3FXI64.dll in the C:\Program Files\NinjaTrader 7\VSA\ or in ProgramFiles(x86) for 64B with the ones in the Crack folder

5. Run NinjaTrader and import TradeGuiderVSA-patched.zip and VSAScanner-patched.zip from this folder (not the ones it installs on your system)

6. Fully read Tradguider install_VSAScanner PDF as it explains some of the key set-up features and FAQ's and important things to note - do not skip this !!!

7. Watch the NT Scanner vids on Tradeguiders YouTube channel - there are many on the scanner.

8. Watch the Scanner Master Class vids session 1 and 2.

Once done, you can open any chart and select template of VSA for VSA Charts.

If you want scanner, open any instrument and in the indicators select VSA Scanner, thats it :)

Cheers

Hello Friends and Admis,

Here is the TradeGuider version 4.5 http://www.forexupload.com/v2

Could you please try to educate it if possible.

Thank You in Advance.

Cheers.

The protection is located in the additional dll library VSA45GX.dll, which is written in C++ (what means it's fully compiled, not .net technology). This task is for someone with more free time, a real needs and conviction of this system. Forgive me, I have none of them...