What is best pair to trade ?

Vikram

• 2 weeks later...
major pair are good start, low spread means low cost for each transaction, which lead a closer range to profit target position. couple years ago, market price are start with 4 digit price market, which leads 2-3 spread (which means 20-30 pips if you convert oon 5 digit brokers), trading nowaday are more profitable, many broker offer lower spread, just like my favorite one armada market spread on eurusd at 0.2 pips, has anyone here trade with them too, i just open a new thread forward test result at armada market trading platform.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
recently we may saw USDJPY,GBPYJPY running havoc and made several attempt of new high. most major are volatile one, this behaviour often result by trading volume, the more traders put an order on those pair the faster it's volatilty. but we may would had a new currency to consider, i realized this while trade with armada markets account, USDRUB (russian ruble), the pair practically made new high each week and still keep going, not much brokers offers this pair due it's extreme volatily, you may surprise while found a major currency with gap price each days, many traders suggest me to put an entry with usdrub, since they got many profit from it. you may want to try USDRUB to be your new favorite pair, but make sure this pair available on your brokers platform.

• 3 weeks later...
It varies. I pick the pairs which currently have the best range/spread ratios. The higher the better.

Again this varies over time eg for some months the best ratios available were circa 18:1. The situation is much better now.

The one which has some predictable movement, it could be any pair, most of the people always concentrate on the majors, but other pair also can give good returns.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Eur Futures, much more informations about Volume than a simple EUR/USD pair.

This are exchange traded right? Do those brokers show real exchange volume? Because as I understand that volume I get in my Tickmill MT4 is Tick Volume and it just shows price changes per certain timeframe..

Can you suggest other tools to measure approx volume?

• 3 weeks later...
Ive seen traders stick with metals or oil, gold and silver trading is another good option.

Commodity CFDs are quite profitable especially with fundamental trading, this week I made two scalping trades on Hotforex, both was in profit. Now I'm focused on shale gas production of US companies wait for small firms to wind up their business and the phase of cheap oil will be over.

• 2 weeks later...
Is tickmill changed from armada market??

do armada market having trouble with its financial and then change owner to tickmill?

not even close to any financial problem :). I receive their email notification and mention the company are solely the same. based on my finding, the only cause may comes from regualtion tax and license. some country regulation may harsh with any foreign business. but I'm quite relieve they keep maintain their good trading service, and even introduce new trading instrument such major CFD and Oil.

• 3 weeks later...
EUR/USD is a favorite among the forex traders. This is because demand for this pair is particularly stable. Also, there is easy access to information about their market forces that drive the EUR/USD. Forex brokers with low spreads are especially popular among scalping traders.Most brokers will be offering different spreads for different currencies. I trade with ECN account type at Tickmill broker. With quotes flowing in from numerous institutional sources, spreads on the bid and ask can get extremely tight and can even reach zero. This tight to zero spread pricing will particularly benefit both scalping or day trading activity.