Happy experience with my lovely broker

Jodie Ahmed

It was a great moment of mine when I started my trading with real account on 4xp.com. I got $70 profit first day without any loss. I sold my trade that day and I got profit. I was so excited so next day I increased trading amount and unfortunately I loss $107 that day. Next day I increased my trading amount again and I loss $80 that day. Then I tried to contact with my account manager Mrs. Elena Novak. She gave me some useful suggestion to me and told me to not too be greedy. I started trading again by analysis chart and finally I recovered my loss and now I getting profit every day.

• 2 years later...
In the beginning of trading on real it is many questions and difficulties. So if broker has bonus for newbie it will help trader to save his money. Fresh gives $1000 to new trader and trader can get first trade experience. It is comfortable you trade on real account foreign’s money! But received profit will be yours!

In the beginning of trading on real it is many questions and difficulties. So if broker has bonus for newbie it will help trader to save his money. Fresh gives $1000 to new trader and trader can get first trade experience. It is comfortable you trade on real account foreign’s money! But received profit will be yours!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Well actually I have same if not better experience with Hotforex it has really superb and outstanding trading platform which fits well scalpers as well as carry traders. I have several fellows that works with them and all of them are happy we are like a trading family which respects each other. That's why I stick with this perfect company.