boomerang day trader

kenny123

Hi kenny123, my apologies I failed to mention that in order for these to work you must create a .txt file on your C: drive

open Notepad as "administrator"

leave blank and "save as"

111111111111.txt to your C: drive

then indis should work, you will find them in indi list under "BCT"

Sorry for any inconvenience and hope helps out.

Hi thaomoua, thanks. How does one tell what version they are? I would like to know for future reference and to check versions of stuff I have.

Thanks in advance

Not sure if there is a standard way for author to version their indi for NT. Usually I just open the ZIP file and look at the DLL/CS file date. This is not a good way as anyone can modify the file date. I just trust the cool ppl who educated and shared the indi. :)

Looks to me as another delayed trend following indicators set, waste of time specifically if you try it on a slow ES day.

Why would you trade 1 minute bars- that is beyond me, there is so much information being lost specifically when the market is fast - oh well...

One thing in favor of this system--- THE COLORS ARE BEAUTIFUL lol.

Stop chasing and collecting indicators, just try to read the market moves, if it makes higher highs for example and stops at 1.272 then go long ( when you have a signal ) at 61.8 or 78 fib retracement.

If the extension is 1.618 then expect only 50 fib and if it goes to 1.98 then expect 38.2 fib,.

If the extension is less than 1.272 then do not trust this trend- it means there is a divergence.

Just do then and you are set forever.

and of course- same for shorts.

Traderbeauty-Jane

I already did- if you look at my old posts you will find a lot of day trading analysis including charts and notes for each entry.

Bottom line- if you want to make money do one thing only:

DECIDE WHAT THE MARKET DIRECTION IS USING 4 OR 8 TICK RENKO SPECTRUM ( ON ES ).

ONCE YOU KNOW THE MARKET DIRECTION- JUST WATCHING FOR H-H H-L OR L-H L-L THEN ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS JUST ENTER WITH THE MARKET DIRECTION ON A SMALLER TIME FRAME.

FORGET EVERYTHING ELSE.

Knowledge is power but too many indicators specifically lagging will hurt you; by the time everything is green or blue and momentum is strong and the background is at the right color etc etc and you decide to enter- guess what----- the trend / move is already over.

Hope this helps.

Traderbeauty-Jane