VQ MAKER !

vinsley

http://www.4shared.com/file/117334122/593f7cf3/VQMAKER.html

Desription:

Selamat Pagi Traders Semua,

Saya membuka thread ini khusus untuk membincangkan "TEKNIK CRY2NITE™ VQMAKER®". Teknik ini secara khususnya telah direka khas oleh saya dengan indi2 yg tidak terlalu rumit. Saya telah cuba membuat satu indikator yang ringkas supaya tidak terlalu memeningkan kepala para trader terutama sekali newbie. Biarpun ringkas, tetapi teknik ini bakal memberi senyuman kepada anda semua.

Semoga thread ini akan memberi manafaat kepada kita semua. Segala cadangan, pendapat, idea mahupun kritikan amat di alukan-alukan untuk memantapkan lagi "TEKNIK CRY2NITE™ VQMAKER®" dan saya dahului dengan ucapan ribuan terima kasih. Jom kita kongsi ilmu forex.

KISS - KEEP IT SIMPLE n SMART

Happy Trading

TEKNIK CRY2NITE™ VQMAKER®

TIMEFRAME : 30M

PAIR : APE2 PAIR PON BOLEH.

Re: huhu....help my to convert.ex4 file lo! VQ MAKER !

looks good but the worse thing about the heiken-ashi bars is that they cover the candles what happens behind them are not really what you see, delete the heiken ashi and you will know the real price, they are just mere false painter some how useless. but thank dude ;)

.....SELFISHNESS IS A DISEASE.....

odink thank you very much i downloaded t3_clean and snake (indi) they made the unicross work perfectly, you were very very correct. one other thing is that does the unicross repaint, redraw, repaste, appear and dissapear, let me know because it looks preety good during back-testing

how to covert from mq4 to ex4

simply view the code of the mq4 from meta-editor and copy the code, goto '' +NEW'' option select script,

name the indicator, next>>> next>>>> paste the code and save. RESTART YOUR METATRADER you can find the indicator in your indicator list 8-)