The Art of Trading

I've been trading in Forex for nearly five years. It has been quite an adventure. I keep learning new things, some of which turn out to be quite fundamental and important. I have managed to stop buying at the peak and selling at the bottom and always ask myself before being tempted to go with the crowd "is this a shake-out - I wonder if I should actually Sell instead of Buy (and vice versa)" It's amazing how just this one thing has dramatically reduced the incidence of being stuck in a trade that reverses as soon as I would have previously jumped in turning previous losses into immediate winners. I recently started placing hedged orders instead of using stops and this has reduced the stopped-out losses dramatically. When a losing order is in place and gets to be -ve 30 or so pips I am exiting a portion of the trade and wait for the hedge to exceed the losses and close out at break-even or a small profit. These things are making a big difference to my account balance.

The reason I am doing this post is a question. The question is - Is there an e-book or other document that deals with the actual art of trading as opposed to the typical picking the trend (Technical Analysis), cutting losses short and staying with the winning trades longer etc. I think there ought to be an e-book dealing with pure mathematical trading and I'm keen to learn the art of trading in markets regardless of whether pairs are trending or ranging. Can anyone point me towards this?