Market Geometry Mentoring Sessions by Timothy Morge

• 2 years later...

Market Geometry -Back to Basics -Trading Set Ups Utilizing Principles of Money Mgmt & Risk Reward

*************************************************************************************

Published on Jan 10, 2014

In this webinar, Tim will review the theory behind his favorite trades and then demonstrate how he puts the theory to work when he trades. Tim's favorite trading set ups come from the core of Dr. Alan Andrew's work and the trading "engine" that generates Tim's trades comes from the money management and risk reward principles taught to him by Amos Hostetter.

Most of Tim's trades are 'Back to Basics' - he prefers the simple repetitive set ups he calls 'making donuts' to flashy, risky trades. He has held a CME seat since 1980 and when trading for his own account, he prefers the simplicity and transparency of trading futures on the CME and the exchanges within CME Group (CME, CBOT, NYMEX, COMEX). In many ways, Tim is always going 'Back to the Futures'.

After viewing this seminar, you should have a solid understanding of the theories behind Tim's favorite trade set ups, as well as a solid working knowledge of the basic money management and risk reward principles Tim uses in his own trading.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IulwNb3iIPw

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Re: Breakfast with the Master by Tim Morge.

I am looking for people interested in sharing a 1 month subscription. If you're interested please contact me or my forum friend, gadfly.

P.S. - Just to be clear, I already have a subscription but would like to extend it another month.

Edited by trellis
Trellis

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Did a 30 Day Breakfast with the Master with Tim Morge trial subscription. It was a waste of $$, not worth 1/3rd of what he charged. No live trading as promised, just a lot of vague market analysis that you had to try to make sense of. He may be a great trader, who knows, but he's a lousy teacher.

• 2 months later...
Timothy Skyes seems to have posted a negative review on Market Geometry team on his blog.

That's a very old review, and in his case, like the pot calling the kettle black. He bashed Shane Blankenship but my 30 day trial with Tim Morge (advanced trading classes) proved to me that Shane is a better teacher than Tim is.

The main reason I signed up for the class is that they advertised that Tim would do live trading, but he did not place a single trade.

In summary, you could learn trading from Shane but be prepared to spend a lot of money because he moves at a snail's pace and repeats himself a lot.

• 1 year later...
here

Webinars by Tim Morge of Market Geometry

https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/?f=/en/general/education/priorWebinars.php

Special player needed to play arf video files

Get the WebEx Player

https://www.webex.com/play-webex-recording.html

The link for the webinars is dead, do you know where else we can watch them?