Can You Define a Successful Trade?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
in brief a successful trader is one who’s prediction of the market is accurate most times; the trader who ahs more win ratio to losses is said to be a successful trader. Some count their success in terms of how many pips the person makes; which ever way, as long as you are making profits, you are a successful trader.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Successful trade can be described as a trade which meet your trading plan requirements. You can say that making a good profit is enough, but for me it's more important to interpret market correctly, it means that I understood market, picked right signal for entry and exit. It also ensure you a future profit as your profits will gain consistency feature rather than hitting right market direction and getting casual profits..

I have been trading 3 years with hotforex, but i would not classify my self as successful just yet, a successful trader is some one who can generate good profit in a long span of time, lets say, something like 10-20k pure profit a month for 1-2 years now thats success :) and im far from that :D

I have been trading 3 years with hotforex, but i would not classify my self as successful just yet, a successful trader is some one who can generate good profit in a long span of time, lets say, something like 10-20k pure profit a month for 1-2 years now thats success :) and im far from that :D

If you manage to bite even a small chunk of profit from this huge market then you can definitely regard yourself as successful trader. If you do that consistently (what is the most important in this business) then you can consider yourself as full-fledged trading professional. I also trade with Hotforex and find their platform quite conventional and stable for my work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
yeah many people still keep a day job and trade at the same time, but i have read of professionals who actually quit their jobs and just trade for a living, and they are doing really good, and there was this one japanese GAMER yes a legit GAMER who actually broke all records in japan last year or the year before in terms of profit. that dude is a crazy, dont quote me on this, my info might be a bit blurred.

Yes if you place a positive trade then that is successful, all the effort a trader makes is to earn profit and that can be the only success a trader can have.

• 5 months later...
I think a trader who has been successful in trading ie those who have high knowledge about forex, and those who have confidence in the trading business. Most traders define the word success it is a business that they do to improve the ability of forex trading and learn from mistakes before the start of the action that will be done.

• 9 months later...
A successful trade is when you can identify each and every situations and make profit through it.

many who do not loss caused by the inability of a technical but mental trader is not refined and has not been able to carry out trading with a vengeance, doing repairs with a minimum deposit of $ 20 at Hiwayfx will make traders may feel more comfortable in managing this business

• 1 year later...

As a trader for many years now, I have an absolute definition for a successful trade.

It can be a looser trade or a winner trade, as long as it allowed by your trading plan, you should be happy with the out come.

Trading is a long term profession. there is no significance for one trade, although we trade one trade at a time.

Our strategy should allow us to win and to lose some, and the overall sum of the activity should be positive after all.

I urge all my students and colleagues to write a thorough trading-plan, that provide the trade a work frame, and a fine benchmark to when to be satisfied with the trading, even if it is a loss.

I have been in markets for many years, but more as a way of enjoyment than in a serious way. Road to success begins in diferent places for each person, and depending on your features before you start this goal, it will be more easy or difficult (or impossible) to get to it. I'm sure that is a way to know yourself, so it's profitable to try it.

in business there is no fun, all serious and indeed it is one of our constraints if we are not serious in running it, because it will be fatal and suffered huge losses, and we must really try to learn to continue to understand for easy to manage , so understand as well as possible, for more details enter the FXB Trading site correctly

Well, you are true talking about the seriousness of the deal, but what I mean is about spending your free time while you are learning something. Talking about money, the money that you need at home is not for kidding I agree.

• 2 years later...