non anonymous reputation sharing

It would be really great if the reputation was non-anonymous cause due to it being anonymous, we first time posters here have been easily getting bad reputation with swear words written. Just for asking for reupload, some give bad reputation with swears in them.

I am sure I will even get bad reputation for this post :D

Ultimately members without "friends" can perhaps use this:

Forex Forum - Indo Investasi FAQ

What if I don't want anyone to see my reputation?

You can disable the display of your reputation by going to your User CP and selecting Edit Options. On this page you will find a check box labelled 'Show Your Reputation Level'. Un-checking this box will remove the display of your reputation and replace it with the Reputation Disabled icon. You can still give and receive reputation while your reputation display is disabled.

thanks lol. I am happy for me :) but other traders might be getting bad reputation as I am writing for just posting their own thoughts :)

you are right,some times we may get negative reputation even for non-harmful posts.See this post

I got a negative reputation for that post.I dont know what was wrong with that post.LOLZZZ!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

There is some ***** in the Forum posting vile comments in Reputation that make no sense at all...Forum Mod please PM me so I can show you that information.

Mick

Interesting...the word 1*d*i*o*t gets censored (above) but the vile comments of those posting poor reputation comments goes without any filtering...just saying...

Edited by tryitagainmf