Forex EA Generator v3.4 Full version

Guest aroman

Guest aroman

Hello everyone..

I know this could be posted before, but I found the real FULL version of "Forex EA Generator v3.4" and I thought to share it with you.

Download: http://www.multiupload.com/I9MHHKTCNI

Instructions:

1- Extract the "ForexEAGenerator3.4.rar" to any directory of your choice

2- Double click on "Forex EA Generator v3.4.exe"

Optional: Create a short cut to "Forex EA Generator v3.4.exe" on your Desktop if you wish

It is my first share here but I will be more active to share more of Forex tools with you...

Remember to click "Thanks" at the side of this post, if you feel saying it.

Respect

AroMan

Edited by aroman

Guest aroman

Yes I can see the previous post, but when tested the older post file, it has a bug and sometimes crashed, so on my search I have came across this real full version that I have tested for long time and without bugs.

Respect

AroMan

Guest aroman
It works fine.

thank you

Rajafx glad you like it, if you need any Forex windows program then let me know and I will find it for you and for the good community here.

Respect

AroMan

Guest aroman

Hi jerrydeng ...... this can generate MQ4 and MQ5 EA but can n OT translate it .... I am working on my own MQ4 to MQ5 converter.

/

Hi PIPHORE ...... I do not have a manual but will find it for you .... most options are easy to understand .. you only need sometime to get used to it.

Respect to all

AroMan

Hi jerrydeng ...... this can generate MQ4 and MQ5 EA but can n OT translate it .... I am working on my own MQ4 to MQ5 converter.

/

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Aroman,

You're just awesome. I have been following your contribution on this board for just a few days, and you just keep amazing me with all of your excellent software.

Please keep up the great work.

Thanks again and again.

HERE MY FRIEND IS THE DOWNLOAD AND PROCEDURE WITH C* R*A*C*K

http://www.multiupload.com/EAYC38SBBU

http://img405.imageshack.us/i/22725837.jpg/

Regards

rocky

==================================

Thanks Rocky. This is great.

After I ran your patch.exe. and opened the Forex EA Generator, I saw on the bottom right corner saying the license will expire in 10 days. Am I doing something wrong? or I just have to ignore that message.

Thanks again. This is a great tool. Love you guys and love this forum. Keep up the great work !!!

Guest aroman

Hi everyone

With license says expires in x days or 0, that means you done the wrong thing.

I explain.......................

You do not need to cr-a-ck or patch anything, all you have to do is to run "Forex EA Generator v3.4.exe" and do not run "fxgen.exe"

Look at the download size it is "9.69MB" this does not require that you download any demos from their website, only download from the first post, and read first post instructions ................ this is the FULL version not the as other previous unless patched ones.

This is version 3.4 the newest, while the patched above link is 3.1b with many internal bugs.

Respect

AroMan

Edited by aroman

Hi everyone

With license says expires in x days or 0, that means you done the wrong thing.

I explain.......................

You do not need to cr-a-ck or patch anything, all you have to do is to run "Forex EA Generator v3.4.exe" and do not run "fxgen.exe"

Look at the download size it is "9.69MB" this does not require that you download any demos from their website, only download from the first post, and read first post instructions ................ this is the FULL version not the as other previous unless patched ones.

This is version 3.4 the newest, while the patched above link is 3.1b with many internal bugs.

Respect

AroMan

=====================================

HI AroMan,

I just re-downloaded your 3.4 version, and ran it as you stated in the first post.

It now says on the lower right corner "license expired".

Do I just have to ignore this message?

Thanks again for your patience.

/

Hi PIPHORE ...... I do not have a manual but will find it for you .... most options are easy to understand .. you only need sometime to get used to it.

Respect to all

AroMan

Hi, Nice job, Aroman. But could you share this converter?

Guest aroman

People ..............................

This is not as the download demo from the author website, this is the Unlimited version USD999

You only extract the downloaded file and run the "Forex EA Generator v3.4.exe"

When says License expired just enter any thing there and should work. if some having a problem then I will look back to it but many others got it working.

Again Again Again do not confuse with the demo version, this is the actual FULL version

Respect

AroMan

People ..............................

When says License expired just enter any thing there and should work. if some having a problem then I will look back to it but many others got it working.

AroMan

=========================================

Hi AroMan,

I tried again, and the same "License Expired" messaged showed up on the bottom right corner.

I ignored it and tried to compile a simple EA that I entered into the Generator. It failed the compilation saying invalid license.

There seems to be a real problem in your posted version. Please look into it.

Thanks again..

• 3 weeks later...