NSE Stocks Data Feed for MetaTrader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSE Stocks Data Feed for MetaTrader

Hello Frnds, I am looking for a NSE ( National Stock exchange of India) data feed service paid or free for Metatrader for trading Nifty and the stocks listed in NSE.

I want to use MT4 platform for this bcos i think its the world best charting software, millions of people are using it and thousands of indicators and systems are developed for MT4 ( Both paid and free). Basically its whole worlds charting software.

Earlier Fxcentral was giving some stocks data feed but not now, GCI is only giving 10 stocks but they are CFD

So if anybody has some info pls do let me know. Thank You very Much
    Last edited by psaini1973; 12-01-12, 06:13.

GO WITH

If you like our demo with all symbols, we kindly request you to refer more trading friends to our terminal, and advice them to get activated demo to view all symbols.

website

http://www.bfddevelopers.com

Client terminal download link

http://bfddevelopers.com/soft/bfd4setup.rar

To view all symbols

1. Download our client terminal from above link and install them

2. Fill all details correctly when opening demo account, avoid opening demo account with invalid details like name , address, phone number and email id and once demo id is opened, email the demo id details to our support desk email : support@bfddevelopers.com and with subject line : Eg Demo : 4010000 ( Activate ) and add your questions, reviews and comments if any.

Comment

@ niftymover: Thanks niftymover for the help. Actually i am aware of BFD people, but at an indian forum by the name trad..ji dot com the reviews are not good, they are having many problems regarding the data feed, one person there by the name of amarnath is trying to help them but he also cant do much.. demo a/c data feed is not consistent some times its there some times its not there... many problems.. i am ready to pay the money if service is good... anyways thank you once again niftymover.

Comment

i am useing it from a month and faced problem 2 times but data is very good ...... give it a try

Comment

forex control MT4 has nse stocks

Comment

Originally posted by hermanhess View Post
            forex control MT4 has nse stocks
            Sir thank You so much 4 the valuable information.

Comment

....... ur very welcome

Comment

There is a stored archive of BSE and NSE data adjusted for splits, bonus and corporate actions till 2008. This belongs to a website owner http://www.getbhavcopy.com/.
                Now, the issue is that this a free service and may get discontinued.
                Next, the data feed works for amibroker and metastock, amibroker requires ascii format, metastock .dat files. Register at GETbhavcopy.com and the software works quite fine subject to nse and bse servers not undergoing a change.
                NSE offers data for sale on a CD. There also vendors like investbulls, http://realstocksdata.com/.
                I havent done much research into metatrader datafeeds. But im very happy to know from our senior member that MT4 forex control has nse stocks.

Thank you
                Last edited by imannu; 26-01-12, 04:31.

Comment

The demo is for 21 days only as per one of the pages. And its a CFD service, so expect a different price than the actual nifty spot/future prices because of the margin/spreads.
                  Last edited by kesk; 04-02-12, 14:30. Reason: demo

Comment

Any other alternatives?

Comment

Give a try to youtradefx(.)c0m

Comment

try another one direct mt4 feed without restrictions..
                        http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/19964-Mt4-feed-indian-exchanhe-data-s-feed-to-mt4-from-indian-popular-trading-terminal?p=256341#post256341

happy trading...

Comment

There was a firm Broco but they died. There will be some more, and they will die too. Because the concept is whimsical and hasn't any real demand from a sizable population. You would be better off using esignal or globaldatafeeds. They are the only two reliable high frequency data providers for NSE, MCX presently. I use Amibroker+GDFL. Works great.

Comment

NEST has some tools that you might wanna look at too.

Comment

Download our client terminal from above link and install them

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X